TLC Chow Rescue Quilt on EBay

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Larry Harris
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Larry Harris »

We have posted a new Handmade Quilt on EBay, it is 72 x 102 inches. The link is below, if it does not work search for handmade quilts. Please pass this on to other Chow owners.

Larry Harris
TLC Chow Rescue

You are bidding on a Hand Crafted Quilt that has fabric picture blocks sewn in to the make up of the quilt. These pictures are some of the Chows that have touched our hearts here at TLC Chow Rescue. The little red girl in the blue sweater is Terrina's soul mate, Cinnamon. She is now waiting for us on the other side of the rainbow bridge. For those of you owned by a Chow that has passed over the bridge you know how being owned by a Chow will touch your heart. This quilt is dedicated to all of us in rescue or not that have loved a Chow that has passed or are fortunate enough to be loved by one or more today. It is especially for the Chows that loved us and changed our lives!

Please help support our rescue and bid high and often on this quilt. Last year out of pocket and with donations we spent $6000.00 in vet care and nearly that much in pet food. We were able to place in loving homes 20 Chow Chows that would have otherwise been killed. Most often shelters do not even put Chows on the adoption floor. They rely on rescues to help find forever homes.

Our 501c3 is filed and we are waiting for the IRS letter so this quilt maybe tax deductible at the end of the year.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hand-Made-Quilt-Ded ... 240%3A1318
Auddymay

Re: TLC Chow Rescue Quilt on EBay

Post by Auddymay »

=D= :)
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I just bid and am the top bidder, Come on people. Out bid me.. I double dog dare you.

David
HarrysMom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by HarrysMom »

Oh if I had a little extra money this week, I would have out bid you David. Larry it is a beautiful quilt =D= =D=
you cant see me right? because you know my eyes are closed right?
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

I wish you good luck with your auction too. =}=
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

:P
Attachments
d8f7_3.jpg
d8f7_3.jpg (13.14 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I got outbid, but that is ok, Whomever wins it congratulations it goes for a great cause

David
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Time's getting short for this beautiful work of art. If I weren't trying to buy a house, I'd be bidding up a storm. I hope TLC has another auction AFTER i've settled in a new house...I plan on decorating a guest room in a Chow theme. :wink: