2 cents

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Auddymay

Re: 2 cents

Post by Auddymay »

Red Dragon wrote:There you go again, I won't fall for the same trap you put Jeff in. If you want to ban me, go ahead and ban me, I'm not going to resort to talking about your personal stuff like Jeff did. You are way too sensative to be a moderator, and that is as far as I will go, god help us all if that is enough to get you banned. :roll:
At least you are admitting that personal stuff was involved. I call that progress.
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Sam wrote: >>I'm sure it has alot to do with it, men and women never see eye to eye. Except those gay men, that is why you ladies like them so much<<

Sam, if you get banned, it will be for statements like the one above. Who's fault would that be?
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Red Dragon wrote:There you go again, I won't fall for the same trap you put Jeff in. If you want to ban me, go ahead and ban me, I'm not going to resort to talking about your personal stuff like Jeff did. You are way too sensative to be a moderator, and that is as far as I will go, god help us all if that is enough to get you banned. :roll:
You know Sam, I have always respected you as a breeder and the standard that I believe you have set for yourself as a breeder. But as a person, you don't give much to respect. You stick up for Jeff but I have been reading the little tic-for-tacs between you and Jeff for I don't know how long, but I'll leave my words for Jeff when he comes back, because believe me, I have a few. But as for you, I would have thought you had more character than to say the things you do. How can someone who holds himself to such a high standard as a breeder, who takes the time to search the genetics of chows for defects, lower himself to say the things that you say? If I was a gay guy, I would have been pretty insulted over your remark a couple of posts up. That's the kind of thing that causes the problem. If you guys would just think before you post. But you don't. You and your side kick don't seem to care what you say when you post. It's been obvious for a long time that you have a problem with Auddy. Ok so what? She's a moderator, so you have 2 options: deal with it or leave. This isn't your forum, it's Terry's and obviously he saw fit to make Auddy a moderator. That's not for you to question anymore than it our place to question how you breed your dogs. Sensitivity has nothing to do with this and you ought to show some. [-X
Nancy and Tai

nean007
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by nean007 »

Go Nancy! =D= =D= =D=
Hugs from Dargo and Denny!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

TRUE STORY...after I finished reading Nancy's post, I could have SWORN that photo of Tai moved, and he 'kicked out sod'! LoL
chris

Post by chris »

GO NANCY ... GO NANCY ... \:D/ (I'm doing that little dance thingy... LOL)
bellabear27
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bellabear27 »

Completely lost track of the count but Bella and Bruin have 2 cents each but it's canadian so that's just over 3 cents.

Tyler, Jenna, Bella & Bruin.
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

bama wrote:I can sum this up...
If a nice guy was parked in a no parking zone, should the guy be exempt from getting a ticket, based on the fact, he is nice and well liked by the general public?
Is the police officer a bad person, because he/she issued a ticket to the nice guy? Should the police officer have to explain to the general public
why he/she wrote a ticket?

Think about it.
Well, let's take it to court and see if the ticket was deserved. Auddymay got overly sensative about something Jeff said in regards to what people do in other cultures. In fact she made up stuff that Jeff did not mean when he said it, which she has done on numerous ocassions, including stuff that I have said, and stuff others have said. She pushed it, and Jeff pushed back, it ended in a street brawl and Auddy whipped out her night stick and wacked him over the head. So did he deserve to be wacked over the head because someone started a fight over something he said, and the fight actually had nothing to do with his meaning? #-o
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

ngraham wrote:
You know Sam, I have always respected you as a breeder and the standard that I believe you have set for yourself as a breeder. But as a person, you don't give much to respect. You stick up for Jeff but I have been reading the little tic-for-tacs between you and Jeff for I don't know how long, but I'll leave my words for Jeff when he comes back, because believe me, I have a few. But as for you, I would have thought you had more character than to say the things you do. How can someone who holds himself to such a high standard as a breeder, who takes the time to search the genetics of chows for defects, lower himself to say the things that you say? If I was a gay guy, I would have been pretty insulted over your remark a couple of posts up. That's the kind of thing that causes the problem. If you guys would just think before you post. But you don't. You and your side kick don't seem to care what you say when you post. It's been obvious for a long time that you have a problem with Auddy. Ok so what? She's a moderator, so you have 2 options: deal with it or leave. This isn't your forum, it's Terry's and obviously he saw fit to make Auddy a moderator. That's not for you to question anymore than it our place to question how you breed your dogs. Sensitivity has nothing to do with this and you ought to show some. [-X
Here is an example of someone being overly sensative. First off, gay people seem to want to shove their gayness in your face these days and many of them have gone over the top flaunting it. If you want to know the truth, I am offended by it and would prefer not to see it, I liked it much better when it was in the closet. That is the first time I have ever said that, I usually keep it to myself, even though I don't like it. It is a well known fact that women tend to cling to gay men, what the attraction exactly is, I have no idea. Now, why would you be offended if you were gay and women tend to cling to you?

I didn't use to have a problem with Auddy or any of the other moderators until they started hacking up my posts and turning them into something they were not meant to be. I also didn't have a problem with them until they started trying to make things I said into something I didn't say. I could take every post that someone types and turn it around on them and make it mean something it was not intended to mean, but that would make me overly sensative and be disruptive to the threads, it would also make alot of people mad.
Sam

Cara&Haley
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Cara&Haley »

My 2 cents:
- I miss Jeff and sincerely hope he won't get himself banned again.
ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

Red Dragon wrote:Here is an example of someone being overly sensative. First off, gay people seem to want to shove their gayness in your face these days and many of them have gone over the top flaunting it. If you want to know the truth, I am offended by it and would prefer not to see it, I liked it much better when it was in the closet. That is the first time I have ever said that, I usually keep it to myself, even though I don't like it. It is a well known fact that women tend to cling to gay men, what the attraction exactly is, I have no idea. Now, why would you be offended if you were gay and women tend to cling to you?

I didn't use to have a problem with Auddy or any of the other moderators until they started hacking up my posts and turning them into something they were not meant to be. I also didn't have a problem with them until they started trying to make things I said into something I didn't say. I could take every post that someone types and turn it around on them and make it mean something it was not intended to mean, but that would make me overly sensative and be disruptive to the threads, it would also make alot of people mad.
Sam, that's just exactly what I'm talking about. Whether or not you agree with someone's life style is not the point. I'm a born again Christian, have you got a problem with that too? See what I mean Sam? You can't say the ugly things that you say and expect people to respect you. I'm sure you're going to come back with "I don't care if anyone here respects me." But do you talk this way with people that you're involved with in your breeding business? Or is it just cc.org who gets to see the real Sam? You know, I'm going to be real surprised if you don't get banned over your last post and whose fault is that going to be Sam?
Whether or not you have a problem with Auddy is besides the fact. This is not your forum. It's Terry's. When you joined this forum, you agreed to the TOU. If you (and Jeff) have such a hard time abiding by the TOU and dealing with Auddymae as a mod, then you both need to take Nuke up on his offer and join his forum and leave this one. It isn't fair to put the others through this drama. I come here and lurk and it's like I've never been away. It's the same crap as usual, just different day. Like I told you before, you lower yourself saying the things that you do. And if you and Jeff are as unhappy here as you've both said you are, numerous times, then why stay here? I don't get it.
Nancy and Tai

Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Red Dragon wrote:Thank you sir, may I have another! You folks need to get over yourselves. :roll:
HA! Like your hero, George W, didn't vote for himself on election day! :lol:

This site uses PayPal. Since you're not a PayPal kinda guy, your -16 doesn't zero out Karen's +16! =; :lol:

Total to date:
$1.05 + Chris' 48 cents + Bella * Bruin's 6 cents = $1.64
nuke

Post by nuke »

Damn, his daughters are hot.
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

My $'s worth

Post by Sharons Chows »

I have been a member of this site for 3 1/4 years now...actually since the day that Cheyenne was rescued from almost 4 years of abuse. I joined to find a common thread among other Chow owners and gain insight into both of my dear Chows.
Through the site I have also gained some wonderful new cyber friends and aquaintances and the Community Discussions were always a place to go to for personal support and general discussions of all kinds.

However, My Cheyenne has fared a lot better than the Community Discussions. She has turned into the dearest and most wonderful girl and the love of JR's life....whereas the Community Discussions Forum has deterioated into what both my chows expele from their rears!

Yes, we have had some heated topics and heated discussions over the years but after all was said and done the respect for others was regained and apologies were made.
But NOW...that doesn't happen. The same old subjects and total disgusting disregard for member lifestyles, beliefs etc are brought up in new threads OVER and OVER again. A new day, different thread and it's the "same old, same old!"

Lately I seemed to have missed much of the drama and reasons for bans because I really got so sick and tired of the same old rhetoric and didn't even bother to come to the site daily as I have always done. And I am really sad that it has come to this ...members inciting other members and things said and done from such pent up anger! There is enough anger in the world today that we are reminded of every waking hour....why can't we just leave it off of this site and do what we do best.... TAKE CARE OF THE WELL BEING OF OUR CHOWS

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

nuke wrote:Damn, his daughters are hot.
They get that heat from the mother, notice that Laura's jacket is glowing.
chris

Post by chris »

LOL @ Kiwani... :lol: =D=
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: My $'s worth

Post by bama »

Sharon, you make excellent points!
Maybe, because times are so tough, people are on edge?
I don't know, but I hope it calms down soon.
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

kiwani wrote:
nuke wrote:Damn, his daughters are hot.
They get that heat from the mother, notice that Laura's jacket is glowing.
Why are you looking at Laura's butt?
Sam

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

A woman will always look at the cut of another woman's suit! Simple :roll:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: My $'s worth

Post by redangie24 »

Maybe everyone just needs some prozac?
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Millie & Alf have their Grandparents from England visiting so give 50pence each :lol:
Thank you Elodie!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

My two cents. AuddyMay has been in the thick of every single argument and 'inappropriate' thread on this forum since I have been a member. In my opinion moderators shouldn't join in the fighting and arguing or publically scold/threaten people. They should delete, ban, explain/warn via PM with a form notice and leave it at that. You don't see mods on other types of forums arguing with members or in the thick of "problem" threads at all. But here several (not just A.M.) mods instigate, participate, and are 100% part of the 'problem' on this forum. If that is what the owner of this site defines as moderating then that is his or her choice. I'm not on anyone's side...I don't care who got banned and who didn't. I'm simply stating the obvious as I have witnessed on a daily basis for the past year and a half. Agree or disagree, I don't care. I have kept my opinion to myself for far too long and now is as good a time as any to say it. Along with most everyone else I too am sick of this place but I will tell you this...it isn't just a couple of the guys that is a problem here....not by a long shot.
Save the quoting and arguing...this is my opinion and I am entitled to it. That is another huge problem on here...people quoting and arguing other peoples posts.
Ban away...I don't plan to be here much anyway.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Laura wrote:...I don't plan to be here much anyway.
Thank you for your opinion, Laura. Best of luck to you in the future.

Running Total:
$1.64 + Milly & Alf's 50 pence which converts to 69 cents = $2.33
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I am surprised you think you commit 'offenses', Laura. Do you give opinions I don't agree with sometimes? Of course. We mods and myself especially, do participate as we choose. We aren't just mods, we are members, too! I hate the quote on quote thing too, and rarely use it. I mean, I just read a post, and it is immediately quoted in it's entirety on the next entry! I have addressed it in the past, but it is one of those things people do, it gets tiring trying to deal with the minutae of site clean-up.

Here is the thing of it. You just voiced your opinion, and it did not necessarily agree with my thoughts, or maybe even the thoughts of the majority of posters on this thread. But you were not derrogatory, you did not inflect anyone else's lifestyle into the conversation in a negative way for sensation sake, and I am certain, unless there is a point you want to clarify or expound on, you willl not continue to post the same thing over and over to try and drive home your point.

Just as I told Barb (Chingshouse) in a PM, there have been no controversies or reprimands involved with your postings. If you choose not to participate for what ever reason, or leave entirely, it will not be because anything you did at the forum.
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

2 cents from Leonora & mum.

I used to love this site, a great joy to share our chow raising experiences. However, I've started to find reading crashes of mega-egos too tedious. I still come by and read what seems interesting, but not like each single article as I used to. It must take hell of a lot to be and stay a moderator reading through all of the articles, kudos to them.

$2.33 + 2 cents = $2.35