Bama strikes

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Bama strikes

Post by Dogdad »

Bama has been quiet as of late and now I know why, This morning I woke up to this

Maxine didn't know that they were Bamas listening devices and her new secret weapon hidden cameras with satelite transmission

But that isn't the worst of it, I had this waiting for me in my email
Warning it is so graphic, I couldn't post it directly to the site. The beast, look what she did to my furkids

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z49/ ... 0085c9.pbw
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Bama strikes

Post by CoraP. »

OMG! Poor Maxine and Yoshi! I hope they haven't been too traumatized by all this!!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Wow. I had no idea that Bama was at it again. Mark must have forgot her 'medication'. Likely, she saw the chink in the Wausau Defense System with the inclusion of the innocent Maxine. David you MUST give the newest recruit immediate, intense training as to what she must be wary of, and how to report to her superiors. Time is of the essence!
chris

Post by chris »

Where is Benny when I need him... we need to send out officers to investigate and make sure Yoshi and Maxine are de-briefed.

Steel Out!

SEMPER CHOW
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

um.....im so lost..is bama the bama from here..and are they flamingos???wow...thats like finding a kangaroo in the back yard...seriously tho....is this chow code......i read and read this and cant figure out wether your serious or what....
:?
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Auddymay wrote:Wow. I had no idea that Bama was at it again. Mark must have forgot her 'medication'. Likely, she saw the chink in the Wausau Defense System with the inclusion of the innocent Maxine. David you MUST give the newest recruit immediate, intense training as to what she must be wary of, and how to report to her superiors. Time is of the essence!
Nope Mark has been giving Bama her medication, Yoshi found 3 of these in the back yard.

I think she found a chink in the Wausau Defense System noTwirly things in the winter
more prior info
http://forum.chowchow.org/viewtopic.php ... rly#p66203
http://forum.chowchow.org/viewtopic.php ... rly+things
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

David,

do you think that POOR Maxine has any idea what she got into with her new life????????????
I can't believe that you got Yoshi to wear those "THINGS!!!"

Even Bama would not have stooped that low!

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

HAHAHA you guys are hilarious....thanks david for the leg up(is that the right saying) its kept me well entertained..

i love the people on here....you guys are sooooo odd at times......but i love it
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

I've changed my ways, it was NOT me who bugged your yard! If I was going to bug your yard, you would know it.
These days I just sit around the house and mind my own business.
Here I am, please pay special attention to how innocent I look! :roll: :roll:
Now, I ask you, is this a face that could commit a dastardly deed?

**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
Terrina Harris
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Terrina Harris »

Poor Yoshi and Maxine. You can just see how degraded they feel by the look on their faces. I think Steel needs to send out the chow force to protect them. Bunny ears that is just horrible.

Terrina
Thank you sweetpea!!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

bama wrote:I've changed my ways, it was NOT me who bugged your yard! If I was going to bug your yard, you would know it.
These days I just sit around the house and mind my own business.
Here I am, please pay special attention to how innocent I look! :roll: :roll:
Now, I ask you, is this a face that could commit a dastardly deed?

Oh Bama, Perhaps I misjudged you, lets see, pink flamingos, moonshine bottles, pictures of chows in horrible costumes ( i still can't get the image of the colonel in his st Patricks hat and jester collar out of my mind. Shudder) The only thing I didn't find was empty bags of fried pork rinds. I will let the forum be the judge.

Dogdad,

ps I knew you were old but wasn't the mona lisa painted from 1503-1506
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Now who are you guys really going to believe is behind the pink flamingo debacle.....

Little ole me...???

Or the EVIL DR. DOGDAD????

**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Oh Bama it is always the guilty that protest the loudest, Nice cropping my picture on Marks body...It is almost believeable. Poor Maxine and Yoshi are both so worried about what you will do to them next. I told them that just this once if anyone comes around with a st Patricks day hat, it is ok to bite them.

David
Karla
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Karla »

you guys are hilarious
Karla and Mika
ImageImage
chris

Post by chris »

who am I going to believe? .... ummmm, yeah I'd have to say David. :wink: We had proof you followed us to Mexico last February... your spies were everywhere... and then... then... Steel had to "extinguish" one of your rouge squirrels. That one fried on the pole this past summer. We knew it was you Bama, there was the strange old van down by the Lake… and the pink flamingo’s started popping up in our yard and the neighbors and at the beach… don’t deny it Bama… come clean woman. :shock:
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

bama wrote:Here I am, please pay special attention to how innocent I look! :roll: :roll: Now, I ask you, is this a face that could commit a dastardly deed?
That's just a classic diversion from what the hands are doing - the middle finger extended and the index and ring fingers flexed...