The Red Dragon Economy

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

The Red Dragon Economy

Post by Jeff&Peks »

“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
chris

Re: The Red Dragon Economy

Post by chris »

Hey, I'm a bush supporter. OH and by the way

Order your new bumper sticker early, as these beauties are going fast - just like the last bill that sneaked through Congress.

One Big Ass Mistake America
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

One Big *Censored Word* Mistake America

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

:laughloud:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

Lincoln and Obama are very much alike:

1. Lincoln placed his hand on the Bible for his inauguration. Obama used the same Bible.

2. Lincoln came from Illinois. Obama comes from Illinois.

3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature. Obama served in the Illinois Legislature.

4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming President. Obama had very little experience before becoming President.

5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration. Obama rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration.

6. Lincoln was a skinny lawyer. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

7. Lincoln was a Republican. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

8. Lincoln was highly respected. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

9. Lincoln was born in the United States. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

10. Lincoln was called Honest Abe. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
chris

Post by chris »

:lol:
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

chris wrote:Hey, I'm a bush supporter. OH and by the way

Order your new bumper sticker early, as these beauties are going fast - just like the last bill that sneaked through Congress.

One Big Ass Mistake America
:lol: Ain't it the truth!
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Desi wrote:Lincoln and Obama are very much alike:

1. Lincoln placed his hand on the Bible for his inauguration. Obama used the same Bible.

2. Lincoln came from Illinois. Obama comes from Illinois.

3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature. Obama served in the Illinois Legislature.

4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming President. Obama had very little experience before becoming President.

5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration. Obama rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration.

6. Lincoln was a skinny lawyer. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

7. Lincoln was a Republican. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

8. Lincoln was highly respected. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

9. Lincoln was born in the United States. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

10. Lincoln was called Honest Abe. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
Obama apparently thinks he is the next Lincoln, we can only pray! 8)
Sam

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I'm sorry Chris, I didn't mean to leave you out, Mama say's Stupid is as stupid does.

Chris's Economy also

Last edited by Jeff&Peks on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

[-o| [-o| [-o| [-o| [-o| [-o| [-o| [-o|
chris

Post by chris »

LMAO @ Jeff.... /:) =; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, thats right... you live in CA... you are forgiven my friend. ;-)
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

I'm wondering if they have shot up the white house yet? They shot the thing to bits while Clinton was in there, it was all kept quite though. There were bullet holes everywhere. :lol:
Sam

kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

i posted teh wrong post in the wrong topic...my the obama economy comment it meant for here....ooops....sorry not enough sleep..
Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

Who will help me plant my wheat?” asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did. She planted her crop, and the wheat grew very tall and ripened into golden grain.

"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck..

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

At last it came time to bake the bread. "Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share. But the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow. (Nancy Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck. (Barbara Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose. (Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain. (Ted Kennedy)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

Then the farmer (Obama) came. He said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the20productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle.."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled. 'Fairness' had been established.

Individual initiative had died, but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared...so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.
nuke

Post by nuke »

LOL! Perfect, Desi!

That's the Liberal mindset in a nutshell.
chris

Post by chris »

LOVE IT!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

People lost there homes and jobs and the econamy was screwed up way before obama now just becouse he gave out the chickens bread then killed the chicken and fried it he's the bad guy?

I can't see why everyone is complaining about taking from the rich on here, if you were the rich you wouldn't have to worry about your jobs, your homes and how much an Illegal makes.
I deal with the rich all day, I havn't heard a peep about Obama or the economy from them they are to busy building thier new homes and planning thier vacations. Oh yeah i did hear one remark about Obama I did hear one guy telling his kids he didn't know if Obama's daughters have Playstation or X-box.

ImageImage
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Jeff&Peks wrote:People lost there homes and jobs and the econamy was screwed up way before obama now just becouse he gave out the chickens bread then killed the chicken and fried it he's the bad guy?

I can't see why everyone is complaining about taking from the rich on here, if you were the rich you wouldn't have to worry about your jobs, your homes and how much an Illegal makes.
I deal with the rich all day, I havn't heard a peep about Obama or the economy from them they are to busy building thier new homes and planning thier vacations. Oh yeah i did hear one remark about Obama I did hear one guy telling his kids he didn't know if Obama's daughters have Playstation or X-box.
Maybe you are starting to learn grasshopper? The rich aren't worried, it's the middle class that is worried, for they will carry the burden. :wink:
Sam

nuke

Post by nuke »

Jeff&Peks wrote: I can't see why everyone is complaining about taking from the rich on here, if you were the rich you wouldn't have to worry about your jobs, your homes and how much an Illegal makes.
It's not "the rich". ANYONE who works hard being productive is going to be taxed. You'll see pretty soon, Jeff.

Obama wants to tax oil companies, coal plants, and he is going to tax "the rich" . You will see the results of that when the costs get passed down to you.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Red Dragon wrote: Maybe you are starting to learn grasshopper? The rich aren't worried, it's the middle class that is worried, for they will carry the burden. :wink:
There hasn't been middle class in years, now you are either poor or rich there is no in between. if you think you are middle class then you are either upper poor or lower rich.

ImageImage
nuke

Post by nuke »

Jeff&Peks wrote:
Red Dragon wrote: Maybe you are starting to learn grasshopper? The rich aren't worried, it's the middle class that is worried, for they will carry the burden. :wink:
There hasn't been middle class in years, now you are either poor or rich there is no in between. if you think you are middle class then you are either upper poor or lower rich.
So are you rich or poor? Answer that!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Jeff&Peks wrote:
I'm middle class, I am neither rich, nor poor, that is what middle class is. Maybe you should tell Obama there is no middle class, he said he was going to give the middle class a tax break, or was that just another one of his lies?
Sam

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

nuke wrote:
So are you rich or poor? Answer that![/quote]

As long as Pekoe has a roof over her head, a yard to sit in and a car to get her to the vet and she can eat decent food i would consider myself rich but since I can't build a 10 million dollar home with a Theater and elevator in reality to me that makes me poor But since I can drop a thousand on a Chow in need with out a thought and waste money on stuff I don't need and could care less about the economy i guess that makes me upper poor.
Last edited by Jeff&Peks on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
nuke

Post by nuke »

You are rich compared to most people on this earth. Poor is not being able to eat, rich is having a tv, a car, a house and being able to eat.
chris

Post by chris »

What constitutes middle class these days? We make less than $100,000... but make to much (I think) to get the whole $13.00 per week on our paychecks per the stimulas package.