hi

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

chows R us
Rank 0
Rank 0

hi

Post by chows R us »

I new here..What are Chows like? I hope i will not bother you with my newness
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: hi

Post by bama »

Welcome!
Tell us about yourself and your chow(s). Of course, we like pics.
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Chows are wonderful but not for everyone, they can be stubborn and als be affectionate at the same time. They aren't like regular dogs in many ways. If you don't have a chow I would take a What dog is right for me. test and see what fits you and your lifestyle. It may be a chow or it may be another type of dog.

David
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Welcome! Maybe you could read some of the threads about a chows personality to learn more about them. As David said, they are not the breed for everyone. They are very stubborn and sometimes act like they don't even hear you! They do not always respond to commands unless they really want to. I would say, find out as much as you can about them before getting one. Nothing is worse than getting the wrong fit for a pet!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
kez65
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kez65 »

your pretty game being a member here one day and posting that post in the forum issue section the next....i would be nice if i were you....most people on here are nice....dont delibrately come here to diss them like that...those comments that were made were horrible and i think you may need to sit back and be good.......and im definately not a moderator either...some people pick a forum then destroy it with insults....please dont help turn this into one of those forums..its a helpful site with lots of good advice...and you will like most the people on here.....there are alot of good caring people here...sorry to butt in but you did......and it really was a private issue which didnt involve you or i....ive had my run ins but you suck it up and move on regardless who is right..forums arent the place to rage war on....i shouldnt say anything but im enjoying these people and their advice i think your opinion shouldve stayed private as should have this one but im stuffed if i know how to post a PM to a member i couldnt find on the member list......so i apologize for this too..
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

Welcome :D
do you have a Chow now?
if you need help feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
chris

Post by chris »

chowRus = jonathan