Need some extra cash for the holidays?

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Need some extra cash for the holidays?

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I need a 5 page research paper for my evidence class due 4/15, my choise of topic, I was thinking cybercrime and evidence. Name your price.

I have always had someone around to write these things for me but it just hit me, Now I know what a wife is for.
Last edited by Jeff&Peks on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
bevgo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Need some extra cash for the holidays?

Post by bevgo »

LOL Jeff. I wroth-e all of my husband's papers for his BS and then his Masters--SWORE I would never do another one so no way. Best of luck :lol:
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Aw come on Jeff, 5 pages isn't bad. I just wrote a 17 page paper on the Station Nightclub Fire! Just shoot for 1/2 page to 1 page per weekend and you'll be golden :wink:
ImageImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Just curious...we talking about earning some cash for Easter? I could use a new hat for Easter...
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

I have two classes that requires writing papers this semester. Write it up Jeff, I'll proofread it. :) Actually, you could have a few people proofread it for you and make suggestions.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Chow Chow Mama wrote:Aw come on Jeff, 5 pages isn't bad. I just wrote a 17 page paper on the Station Nightclub Fire! Just shoot for 1/2 page to 1 page per weekend and you'll be golden :wink:
Are you talking about the night club fire that people got trapped and burned to death a few years ago? I saw a video about that last semester all people had to do was go out to the back doors but human instinct they all ran for the front door and got trapped..what class are you taking that you have to write a report about that fire.

Apparently I'm going to have to look around campus for some cute 18 year old criminal justice student that needs to make some extra money to write my papers. If I keep taking these classes writing my papers could be a lucrative business for someone. I'm getting to old to have to think like this.

Look at it this way, writing my papers is one step closer to shuting down breeders and helping Chows. In my elder years (I'm already there) i want to work with "last chance for animals" in thier investigative dept.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Yep, that's the one. I had to write it for my Safety and Health Management class. It was amazing to find out how many companies got sued over that incident. Guilt by association = lawsuit.
ImageImageImage
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Chow Chow Mama wrote:Yep, that's the one. I had to write it for my Safety and Health Management class. It was amazing to find out how many companies got sued over that incident. Guilt by association = lawsuit.
What made that fire bad was people will usually die from smoke inhalation before the fire gets to them but being as how they were stuck in the doorway heads outside, body inside they had oxygen plus fire so those people literally burned to death.

ImageImage
Karla
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Karla »

5 pages on an interesting subject? that shouldn't be too bad, it will only take you an evening - funny how alot of guys get their wives to "word-smith" stuff for them, oh well, happy studies and good luck!
Karla and Mika
ImageImage
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Speaking of the bad economy and using ones talents and crafts to make money, I offered to pay and was ridiculed but alas, what do I fined on craigslist. See there is always a way to make money you just need the skills, alot of people just don't have the time for writing papers or in my case the patience.

ANY Term Paper, Essay 100% Custom Made - URGENT ok - Credit Card OK (Anywhere, Los Angeles)

NO Plagiarism Guarantee
We do not condone any form of plagiarism.
All our writers and researchers write 100% authentic, original, and properly-referenced academic papers. To guarantee you that your paper is 100% free of plagiarism, our quality assurance department checks every paper for plagiarism before we deliver it.
----
True Quality for your papers!

All writers must posses a MA/PhD with proven writing skills and extensive research experience. Every paper undergoes a three-stage quality assurance process that includes proofreading, style editing, and a plagiarism check.
-----
FREE bibliography page
100% authentic , Custom papers
Any citation style
275 words per page
Guaranteed Privacy
-----

COSTS:
You need your paper in 7-10 days: $25/page
in 3-6 days: $35/page
in 12 hrs-48 hrs: $42/page

PAYMENT:
We accept credit cards through Google Checkout.
You will receive an invoice by email.

WE CAN HELP WITH:
Dissertation, Essay, Paper, Research Paper, Case Study,
Lab Report, Book review, Term Paper, Admission Services, Presentations,
PowerPoint Presentation

PLEASE BE READY TO PROVIDE: - Deadline - Subject - Specific Directions - Citation style - Number of pages

PLEASE

ImageImage