My Jewelery Internet shop...non chow

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

My Jewelery Internet shop...non chow

Post by Sharons Chows »

Hey guys,

I opened an internet shop on Etsy. com for my pearl jewelery designs. That is why I haven't been on much...too busy beading.
This is my newest artistic venue in hopes of of keeping JR and Cheyenne in food and warmth in these bad times. My day job salary just "aint" cutting it anymore. I kept the prices really low to start ..Cheyenne needs to lose a few lbs anyhow.

Please take a look and let me know what you think...I value your opinions and would love some feedback.
All of my pieces are handmade and designed by me.

The best way to get the link to come up immediately is to Google it.

Link: SaRa10.etsy.com

Thanks so much
Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: My Jewelery Internet shop...non chow

Post by Jeff&Peks »

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6672139

Pretty cool I like some of them. As of late my only loved one being Pekoe I don't think she would wear the red wine or purple passion bracelets or I would buy them.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

I think it's a very good idea. I don't wear jewelery at all but I think your long pearl necklaces are lovely. :D
I suggest you google some jewelery fan blog and leave them some comments with the link to your store (the one Jeff wrote in his post). It might bring you new clients!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I like your site, uncluttered, and as it grows, it looks like it will be easy to navigate. I agree, about joining forums and leaving links. I lost my last crappy job ay Christmas, and am seriously considering doing custom scrapbooking and kit design. If you have a talent, use it baby! Best of luck, and when it comes time to give gifts, I will consider pearls first!
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

This is great Sharon!! I've been going on a lanyard spree lately. I bought four of them from etsy, but have only received two so far. I paid for them on 2 Jan, so I'm guessing I'm out of luck for them. We might have to work out some commissioned work. :wink: Now that I can wear crazy things (no more uniforms), I like to take advantage of it.
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Very nice! I liked everything! You are lucky to be so talented!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Those are really nice. I will certainly keep it in mind for future gifts!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Very lovely. I book marked it for future, a couple of them really caught my eye, the one with the amber and blue, and the one with the diffeent purples.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Here I am at work in the middle of a level 3 emergency snow storm....all of our client companies have sent their employees home and closed...not us...never us. Anyhow we are pretty quiet...like dead quiet...so here I am laughing my a$$ off with Jeffs' post. I can just picture Pekoe flouncing around in front of JR and wearing a purple passion bracelet on each "arm"/leg.
They are both black, very tempramental senior citizen chows...about the same age I think!
Great visualization!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your really great comments but there is so much competition out there...it is really tough.
At least you all know now tha my absence was not caused by some rich "sugar daddy" wisking me away ...or that I kissed JR and he turned into a gorgeous YOUNG prince...or that Cheyenne does not use her feminine wiles on a street corner to fund her Mom's lifestyle.
Nope just an old "flower child" spending all of her free time beading.
Hey Calgon...take me away...just make sure that Calgon has a few bucks and likes Chows

Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

I think it is great! These are hard times for a lot of us!
I'm with Auddymay, if you have a talent use it!
Maybe, we should start a post just for supporting each other to help keep our chow kids fed?
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
nean007
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by nean007 »

Jeff could always buy one for his daughter's birthday or Christmas (hint, hint).
Hugs from Dargo and Denny!
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

Sis, way to go. The pieces are beautiful. I know good things are gonna happen for you. Great work.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image