Disturbing story...Non-Chow

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Chloe's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Disturbing story...Non-Chow

Post by Chloe's Mom »

Very disturbing story. Incredible how sick & heartless some people can be.

"GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - The Humane Society of the United States is offering a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to the conviction of whoever broke into a Green Bay home and placed a puppy in an oven."

http://www.wfrv.com/news/local/story.as ... 4bb40f4d39
Chloe says "Yes it is all about me."
chris

Re: Disturbing story...Non-Chow

Post by chris »

:shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This makes me sick.
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

The person or persons responsible for this need to be put UNDER the prison and NEVER let out. Truly sick and perverted...monsters.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Bear's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bear's Mom »

They should be put in an oven to see how it feels.... :evil:
Bear's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bear's Mom »

I've just read another story about a man in Atlanta, 48, who was charged for hitting a shepherd mix in the head with a sledgehammer that was found laying nearby. Someone found the dog and now he or she is at a vet in critical condition. They're asking for anyone with info call a certain number but I don't know if anyone will admit it if they did see. It was at a park...I'll have to say a prayer for this dog tonight. :(
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

I am really starting to lose faith in humanity. :cry:

IT seems never ending. The abuse of children, elders, and animals. I really don't even want to read the news anymore. Bad people seem to be multiplying.
SweetPea Rocks!!
Bear's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bear's Mom »

I'm afraid that with the economy now that we'll be hearing more things like this....with stress, etc. I too, hate reading the paper or watching news on tv anymore. This stuff makes me sick to hear about.
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

I have the TV on and they had a clip of the upcoming news and showed the poor dog who had been beaten by an Atlanta man. I thought I was going to be physically ill. Hearing and seeing what people do to animals make me sick, sad, mad, angry, upset, furious, frustrated... I just don't even have any more words.
Mia
Bear's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bear's Mom »

Hearing about in was bad enough, there's no way I would have wanted to see any pictures. I know how cruel people can be...I used to work for a vet as a tech for a little over 2 years. I cried more than once... :(
Bear's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bear's Mom »

I've just read in the Atl Journal that the dog I mentioned earlier has made a great recovery and will be released from the vet today to go to his new home. His name is Murphy, named after the park he was found in and will be going home with the man who found him. He, the dog, is a Australian Shephard. The pic showed where they had to remove his left eye, but is otherwise fine. Murphy has been eating great too, they've been feeding him chicken, etc, no dog food as he doesn't seem to care for it. The previous owner has been charged with the crime and is in jail on bond.