New here!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Vlad_Priest
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New here!

Post by Vlad_Priest »

Tippsy'smom wrote:
Jeff&Peks wrote:Lord, like I care what you two do i was joking, I didn't know it was going to turn in to teenage drama class hope no one comments suicide over it. As far as i'm concerned I think all teenage girls are nuts I raised one.
I don't handle jokes very well. Never really have. But I thought you had read the other post that said something about Joe spending the night at my house and took it wrong. :roll: But I guess that's what I get for thinkin'. No this would NEVER be drama class. :lol: It's fun, we can drive the teacher crazy. And there will be NO suicide threats, promise. :biggergrin: :p And why exactly should ALL teenage girls be "nuts"?
Ok, stop thinkin' before you hurt yourself, first off. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry for that little outburst...
And you're right about the whole "Drama Class" thing. We do drive Cothran crazy. :lol:

But if you EVER threaten sucide, I will hurt you... jk. I won't hurt you but I don't want to hear that from you.
To answer the question... it's 'casue you are. :mrgreen: :wink:
Joe
"Truth has become a lie, while lying has become the only truth we choose to accept."
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: New here!

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Ok, stop thinkin' before you hurt yourself, first off. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry for that little outburst...
And you're right about the whole "Drama Class" thing. We do drive Cothran crazy.

But if you EVER threaten sucide, I will hurt you... jk. I won't hurt you but I don't want to hear that from you.
To answer the question... it's 'casue you are.
Sometimes I wish i could say I hate you... #-o But I can't, 'cause I wouldn't mean it... :-x :?
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix