Which celebrity is your pet like?

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Which celebrity is your pet like?

Post by pfordeb »

http://www.dogster.com/quizzes/celebrity_dog_quiz/

Sullivan is Madonna
Gilbert is Johnny Knoxville
Charlie is Mick Jagger

Of course, I think all the descriptions are accurate :wink:
courtsey of Sweetpea
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Which celebrity is your pet like?

Post by SWANCIN »

Cute!

Kodi is:
Wow, your dog is Oprah!
Oprah
The Host with the Most

When Kodi barks, people listen. Yes, indeed, Kodi is Oprah Winfrey.

A true rags-to-riches story, Kodi is a comeback pet who has not only survived a troubled start, but uses her success to lend a helping paw to others. Well-rounded and hard-working, Kodi has re-written the rules of stardom and continues to spread her influence throughout the animal kingdom. Still a down-home country girl, Kodi's one weakness is the chow :wink: that she knows from her youth, and she's not afraid to gobble up a little gravy every now and then. Kodi manages to keep her positive reputation intact, despite being hounded by the press and her thousands of diehard fans everywhere she goes. Kodi is smart, creative and innovative and has used these qualities to build up an empire the likes of which have never before been seen.
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Wow, your dog is Gwen Stefani!

Gwen Stefani
Style & Talent

A stuff-strutter and a trend-setter, Tippsy is rock star Gwen Stefani!

There's no doubt that Tippsy was born to entertain—her vintage look mixed with her modern style keep her public (not to mention her owner) coming back for more. Her jaw-dropping looks may mean that she's a common occurrence on the PetStar Magazine 50 Most Beautiful Pets list, but a player she is not: Tippsy is as loyal as they come. Despite the amount of attention she receives from devoted fans, it's not hard to see that underneath that well-groomed rock and roll coat, Tippsy is, after all, just a girl.

Jess
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Is Hu Jintao a celebrity?...Pointing at Pekoe.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Hannah:

Wow, your dog is Jennifer Lopez!

Jennifer Lopez
Dressed to Kill

Una bomba inteligente autentica, Hannah is super-fly girl Jennifer Lopez!

Curvaceous and sassy and always more than willing to pawticipate with a few moves on the dance floor, Hannah moves and grooves with the best of them. But that doesn't mean it's all fun and salsa for Hannah—discipline and structure are key ingredients that have helped to put Hannah on a fur-lined fast track. Family is of utmost importance for Hannah , and she takes care of her brothers and sisters with the same dedication that she gives her little 'uns. To see and to be seen are significant parts of Hannah's daily activities, and the real-life Cleopetra makes her rounds with confidence and flair, always preferring to hang with the more bold and beautiful members of the pack.

Holden:

Wow, your dog is Simon Cowell!

Simon Cowell
Hard to Please

Enterprising, brassy and not afraid to bark what's on his mind, Holden is Idol-maker Simon Cowell!

There's no beating around the bush with Holden and flattery will get you nowhere. Holden calls it like he sees it, and stands firm on all fours behind his decisions. The cat definitely does not have Holden's tongue—some of his pals think he's bitter and confrontational, while others find him to be impawsibly hilarious. Holden's influence on those around him is remarkable, and he takes advantage of this fact and uses it wisely. Behind his no-nonsense mask, Holden is a perceptive sponge, taking in what he sees and hears around him, and then figuring out how to make it look, or sound, better.
ImageImageImage
chris

Post by chris »

Roxi - Madona
Steel - George Clueny (sp?)
Chief - Johnny Knoxville?
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Johnny Knoxville is one of the guys from Jackarse. The main guy. I thought Holden would be George Clooney but somehow he's Simon Cowell! /:)
ImageImageImage
Theo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Theo »

Titus is Will Smith!

Leading Man
A fresh prince in the pursuit of happiness, Titus is megastar Will Smith!

Putting the jazz back in jazzy, Titus is always moving and grooving to the beat of his own internal drum. Not one to settle for second best, Titus only takes on projects that are sure to draw attention and improve his pawpularity in the pack. Titus's broad appeal across breed, age and gender lines means that his actions often lead to his being named best in show. Smooth, suave and debonair... he's the perfect pet to take home to Mommy. Not lacking in the looks department, Titus‘s toothy grin would send even the most furrocious group of alien invaders spinning helplessly back into space
Ginger Bears Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Ginger Bears Mom »

In my mind I picture him being the terminator character...not the actor.

Lo and behold...Ziggy is Snoop Dogg

Swingin' hard and keeping it real in his 'hood, your little homey is Snoop Doggy Dogg, yo.

So appropriate!
Betty, Ziggy's Mom
Ginger Bears Mom ~ In Loving Memory, 8.5.93 - 11.16.07

"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Chow Mikki is:

rugrat Hunter:

KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

How bizarre? Coco is Madonna as well!

Madonna
American Queen
Come on, let's just face it: We are living in a material world, and coco is a material girl. So go ahead and thank your lucky stars—coco is the one and only Madonna!
Always desperately seeking attention, coco is multi-talented and savvy, not afraid to get her paws dirty and experiment with new methods of getting into the groove in order to reach her peeps. She commands respect everywhere she goes, a sophisticated traveler who insists upon the best—and more often than not, she gets what she wants. Appearance is everything for your true-blue diva and while her look may change as often as the Pellegrino in her water bowl does, her commitment to exercise is unwavering. coco's in tip-top shape, which makes her age in pet years a non-issue. Despite the hard fur and the no-nonsense approach, she's a softy when it comes to her devoted owner. It's fair to say that coco is, yes, crazy for you.
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Samantha is Angelina Jolie (I was thinking she's more like Eartha Kitt - her play growl is just like Eartha's purr)
Ping is Madonna (I think she's more of a Cyndi Lauper)
Tod is Johnny Knoxville
and Bear is Al Gore (I was hoping more for Kevin Costner or George Clooney 8) )
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I tried to avoid the my Chow is perfect answers and tried to answer them truthfully, Frankenstein's dog, curse of the black cat, kill the Paparazzi's.

Pekoe is Paris Hilton
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

PoPo is Jennifer Lopez. :lol:
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Jeff&Peks wrote:I tried to avoid the my Chow is perfect answers and tried to answer them truthfully, Frankenstein's dog, curse of the black cat, kill the Paparazzi's.

Pekoe is Paris Hilton
That's hot! :lol:
ImageImageImage
chowwoman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowwoman »

Wow, your dog is Tiger Woods!

Tiger Woods

Athletic & Poised

Calm and cool on the outside, feisty and determined on the inside, Malachai is everyman athlete Tiger Woods!

Malachai proved at an early age that he had the skills to pay the bills, running circles around the competition when he was just a wee whippersnapper. Thanks to his tremendous successes, Malachai has set aside an entire wing of his luxurious shelter just to house his collection of trophies and ribbons. A high-class pet with exquisite taste, Malachai prefers to be seen with long-legged female mates, preferably those bred from Scandinavian lines. Unwilling to rest on his haunches, Malachai has no time to hang out at the 19th hole and pet himself on the back—he's got a lot more green grass to frolic across before throwing in the towel.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Chutty is Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles all wrapped up in blues.

He nod his head back and forth looking upwards - either he is swingin' to the beat or trying to get the flies off his nose!

Mia, is Pricess Di. She always looks up at you and shows you the white of her eyes.

You never know if she is being coy or showing symptoms of dementia!
Mia
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Well, they day Butters is Snoop Dog. I am not sure I see it? :?
SweetPea Rocks!!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

They say my boy Buddy is Snoop Dog too. So far I haven't seen any gangster rappin out of him though, maybe I should keep a closer eye on him. :lol:
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

TJordan wrote:Well, they day Butters is Snoop Dog. I am not sure I see it? :?
"They say my boy Buddy is Snoop Dog too. So far I haven't seen any gangster rappin out of him though, maybe I should keep a closer eye on him."

You guys don't see it becouse like all parants your only thinking one way, Rap music, when the truth is your Chows are hiding out in the yard smoking pot and having wild parties when your not home. Pekoe being Paris Hilton is probaby hanging out at Butters and Buddy's all night wild pot smoking parties.

ImageImage
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Ya know Jeff you may be on to something. Smoking pot would explain a lot about Butters and his behavior!! :wink:
SweetPea Rocks!!
Tai's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tai's Mom »

Tai is:
Wow, your dog is George Clooney!
George Clooney
Mr. Hunky
Tai is none other than superhunk George Clooney!
Turning heads everywhere he rolls, Tai is a huge hit with both googly-eyed babes and older, wiser fans. Admirers will paddle across no less than eleven oceans just to get a glimpse of this A-List heartthrob in the fur. Tai isn't in a big rush to settle down, so is often seen out on the town with the cutest members of the pack. Not just a looker, Tai's activism knows no limits—enerpetically involved in the campaign to save Dogfur, Tai is always looking for a worthy cause that he can sink his teeth into.

Gizmo (the shih-tzu) is:
Wow, your dog is Snoop Dogg!
Snoop Dogg
Smooth & Cool
Swingin' hard and keeping it real in his 'hood, your little homey is Snoop Doggy Dogg, yo.
Bustin' out superfly vocals that keep his lady friends perched, ready and on the edge of their seats, Gizmo knows how to have a good time with his peeps and is not ashamed to show it. A big fan of the bling bling, Gizmo is fashion fit and costume conscious, even willing to go a little over the top at times. Rich like butter and phat with flavor when he rolls, Gizmo is well aware of the heads he turns along the way. Often seen hangin' with the big boys, Gizmo is one tough cookie and knows how to paw his way out of a confrontation. But despite his occasionally feisty flare, Gizmo is romantic and poetic, a true-blue Casanova through and through.
Like the others, I just don't see it, except he does hang out with the big boys... Tai!
Cy & Tai
All this and you wanted a Shih Tzu too?