Bad reputations, Chows and chowchow.org

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Re: Bad reputations, Chows and chowchow.org

Post by chris »

You can put your 2 cents in... "I don't agree with what you are doing and I feel if you have come so far as to give up your chow then you should not have had it in the first place... but lets think of the chow, here are a few suggestions for you if you really want to keep him/her and if not here are a few local rescues."

There, you put your 2 cents in, but you are helping the chow at the same time without Chastising (sp?) the owner and scaring them away. Cant help the chow if the peeps run away now can we.

Per the doctor, I wasn't going through early med Jeff... I guess she has no idea what my prob was or is (Im not sure any doctor knows what they are talking about... er so it seems that way (sorry to all you doctors out there, but thats my experience). I can't do the accupuncture any more because I can't afford it. SO... Im on to a new thingy... foot detox... lets see if it really works... hahahaha... yep, Im being a guinie pig. I will keep you updated... hey, seriously does anyone have any suggestions for STRONGER nails? Mine ALWAYS break... :-(
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

"hey, seriously does anyone have any suggestions for STRONGER nails? Mine ALWAYS break..."

My only advice is don't paint them or only do it rarely. Mine used to break and split. I stopped painting them except for special occasions (and I remove the polish within a few days) and now they grow so much that I have to keep them trimmed. May not work for all but it did for me.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
bevgo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bevgo »

For nails--just go get the acrilic nails LOL. Worked for me. Of course the other suggestions are probably healthier. I did notice mine get thicker and stronger before acrilic nails when I used hand lotion a lot!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Try a cup of Nutro lamb and rice, One cup aday should help.

Vitamins and other Nutrients for Nails

Like hair, the condition of your nails is a good indicator of general health, and problems such as deformed nails may be a sign of nutritional deficiency. Other common nail problems include brittle and splitting nails, fungal infections and ingrowing nails.

Sometimes nail problems are a sign of a more serious underlying health disorder, and you should seek medical advice if you feel this may be the case.

Minerals for Nails
Calcium helps make nails strong.
Iodine improves nail condition.
Iron deficiency can cause nail problems.
Magnesium reduces scalp flaking.
Zinc is crucial for nail growth.

Herbs and other nutrients for nails
Omega-3 oils contain essential fatty acids vital for nail health.
Omega-6 oils strengthen nails.
Acidophilus fights fungal infections that affect nails.
Garlic improves blood flow to the nail beds.
Ginkgo biloba improves circulation, thereby increasing the amount of nutrients the nails receive.

Foods to avoid
Animal fats stimulate the production of free radicals which deplete general health, reflected in the condition of your nails.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

chris wrote:... but lets think of the chow....
Thats ok Chris, depending on who it is I let blonde moments slide.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
chris

Post by chris »

Ok, I must be having a blonde moment cuz I don't get it. LOL...

now on to the nail thing.. Jeff was that for the chows or was it for me? LMAO... and you sound like such and expert I bet... knowing you.. you have wonderful nails.... thick, white, streight, smooth like a babies butt and NEVER dirty! :D

Post by Guest »

I "lurked" on this site for some time before I finally decided to join as a member. The reason? Because there were certain members who constantly judged someone when the member(s) didn't agree. Be it breeding, be it having to rehome a chow, be it getting a new puppy verses a rescue, or training, it was always the same members who did the judging and bitching and chased new members (and even some older ones) away when they disagreed. CC.org at times can be a very hostile environment. That shouldn't be. 100% of the people are not going to agree 100% of the time. I'm sure that all of us agree that most rescue organizations do a wonderful work and thank God for them. But, there is absolutely no reason that anyone should be made to feel guilty because they have decided to get a new purebred puppy as opposed to a rescue. There is no reason for someone who has come here for help in rehoming their chow, be criticized, judged, and condemmed the way that they are here. Not everything is as black and white as you and some of the others seem to think it is. Better for people to come to this site and ask for help and allow the board to help them rehome their chows, then to scream at them and have them leave and the chow get dumped at a shelter. You don't know every situation. And unfortunatley not everyone is willing to give up their kid and/or a home before they give up their chow like you are. Bless you because you love chows and love the breed the way that you do. Thank goodness that you're in the position that you can help chows and/or rescues the way that you do. But that doesn't mean that you love your chow or the chow breed itself, anymore than anyone else does. My bet is that the majority of the people who come here looking for help in rehoming their chows, aren't rehoming them for lack of love. It's love for their chows that bring them to this site to ask for help. But they get very little help if any at all. But there is plenty of judging and criticizing. I've had PB chow puppies, and now I have a rescue. I love Tai every bit as much as I ever loved one of my PB puppies. Does my having Tai (a rescue) mean that I will never go the puppy from a breeder route again? Sorry, but it doesn't. I've seen people time and time again chased away from this site because of people judging and ostrasizing them for whatever reason... and usually it's the same ones doing the judging and ostrasizing. That's the bad reputation that cc.org is getting. We don't always have to agree... but we all should at least be tolerant. There are some truly wonderful people on this site, and if we all strive to be tolerant and helpful, even in a situation we don't necessarily agree on, that's when this site will be fulfilling one of Terry's goals. Helping the breed. My 2 cents worth... well, guess is was a quarter's worth.

Cy & Tai
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Cy and Tai, I could not agree with you more! =D=
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
chris

Post by chris »

I couldn't have said that better myself! :-)
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Well said. I'm glad more members are voicing their thoughts. The reason this site is what it is, is because of the members - all of them. It's up to all of us to give this site a good reputation.
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

I understand all points of view here from the don't chastise the owners because it could hurt the chow to the I absolutely cannot tolerate the 'im moving and can't take my dog people'. I'm sorry but those people hit a personal nerve with me. I have been thinking since the post was added to the chows needing a home section about it being a listing service only and not a discussion forum that perhaps that section should be rearranged so to speak. What if there was a section where the I'm moving or I just don't want my dog anymore people could post their information and the only way to reply was via PM or email them directly. No replies on the forum...it would truly be a listing section only. That would eliminate any chastising or arguments breaking out or judging. But...we would also keep the section where members post Chows they see on Petfinder or wherever and replies would still be allowed there. I also think a sticky added to the listing section with a variety of ideas and information on rehoming..rescues...etc. would be beneficial. Personally I think that sticky should include a tactful way of informing people what happens to many/most Chows when they are dropped off at the pound. There are too many people unaware that the Chow may be euthanized as soon as they walk out the door...people like my dad who say Chows are beautiful...someone would adopt them right away...not understanding the dangerous breed label they have.
All it would require is adding the listing forum and coming up with a name that would make it the obvious place for people to list their own Chows and changing the name of the 'chows needing a home' forum to something obvious for us regular members to post Chows that we find locally or on the internet needing a home.
Just my thoughts...
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Guest wrote:I "lurked" on this site for some time before I finally decided to join as a member. The reason? Because there were certain members who constantly judged someone when the member(s) didn't agree. Be it breeding, be it having to rehome a chow, be it getting a new puppy verses a rescue, or training, it was always the same members who did the judging and bitching and chased new members (and even some older ones) away when they disagreed. CC.org at times can be a very hostile environment. That shouldn't be. 100% of the people are not going to agree 100% of the time. I'm sure that all of us agree that most rescue organizations do a wonderful work and thank God for them. But, there is absolutely no reason that anyone should be made to feel guilty because they have decided to get a new purebred puppy as opposed to a rescue. There is no reason for someone who has come here for help in rehoming their chow, be criticized, judged, and condemmed the way that they are here. Not everything is as black and white as you and some of the others seem to think it is. Better for people to come to this site and ask for help and allow the board to help them rehome their chows, then to scream at them and have them leave and the chow get dumped at a shelter. You don't know every situation. And unfortunatley not everyone is willing to give up their kid and/or a home before they give up their chow like you are. Bless you because you love chows and love the breed the way that you do. Thank goodness that you're in the position that you can help chows and/or rescues the way that you do. But that doesn't mean that you love your chow or the chow breed itself, anymore than anyone else does. My bet is that the majority of the people who come here looking for help in rehoming their chows, aren't rehoming them for lack of love. It's love for their chows that bring them to this site to ask for help. But they get very little help if any at all. But there is plenty of judging and criticizing. I've had PB chow puppies, and now I have a rescue. I love Tai every bit as much as I ever loved one of my PB puppies. Does my having Tai (a rescue) mean that I will never go the puppy from a breeder route again? Sorry, but it doesn't. I've seen people time and time again chased away from this site because of people judging and ostrasizing them for whatever reason... and usually it's the same ones doing the judging and ostrasizing. That's the bad reputation that cc.org is getting. We don't always have to agree... but we all should at least be tolerant. There are some truly wonderful people on this site, and if we all strive to be tolerant and helpful, even in a situation we don't necessarily agree on, that's when this site will be fulfilling one of Terry's goals. Helping the breed. My 2 cents worth... well, guess is was a quarter's worth.

Cy & Tai
I only understand one point of view and thats the view of who is doing what they can to save a Chows life. Your right it is the same people Judging all the time and I know their reasons for doing so but I will only speak for myself. When the day comes that I don't have to pay out hundreds of dollars for medical needs, transports, paying people to pull Chows out of shelters at the last minute, offering money and food donations to shelters and spending hours on the phone trying to buy a Chow a couple more hours of life, (Chows I will never see) because some idiot dumped it at a shelter or dumped it on the street then I will quit Judging and criticizing. Dumpers and breeders are costing me money, time, stress, sleepless nights and ruining my opinion of the human race so I will continue to judge them. I don't foster and I try to avoid rescuing or bringing a chow home but I do everything else I can to save that Chows life no matter how many thousands of miles away it is from me and it pisses me off that I can't do it for every Chow dieing in a shelter, for every one Chow I try to save ten more die all because of Dumpers and breeders. Yeah its the same people all the time because we know when some poor pathetic soul comes on crying about their troubles its us thats going to have to clean up their mess, we are the ones that are losing sleep at night worrying about their Chow. The next time you people that are condemning us see a Chow posted with an hour to live instead of bitiching at us call the shelter and bitch at them, try making calls, writing checks and driving as fast as you can down to the shelter and arguing with them not to kill the Chow, sit next to the cages guarding the Chow hoping someone will take it, try it a few times then see how you react the next time someone post they are dumping their Chow. Some of you crack me up, you never look at the Chows needing a home section unless there is an argument going on, you say nothing when a rescue leaves you even get happy about it and say good ridens but then get all upset when a breeder or dumper crys and leaves then tell everyone how much you love the breed.... People keep saying I complain because I'm so passionate about Chows, its not just Chows, I feel the same about all animals , bugs, sea life what ever, if it breathing it deserves to live. human, animals, bugs etc have one thing in common, survival and its up to us humans to help the non human spices survive and have a decent life.....I would just as soon bury my self away and only care about Pekoe but I can't do that.

A friend of mine reminded me of something funny the other day, He said do you realize that all these Chows you try to save if you ever try to visit them will look at you and think I don't care who you are or what you did you better get your butt out of my yard and keep your hands to yourself or your dead. Gotta love those Chows.

ImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I guess until you can bring yourself to understand we are trying to keep a Chow from even getting to it's final hour by offering understanding, or at the very least biting our tongues to keep from being unpleasant, we will never agree on this point. The very Chow you are gaurding from death may have been here a month earlier, but was shunned because you want to vent about the people's inhumanity. Maybe if when you saw these types of posts, you could read it in the voice of the Chow and not it's people, you could be more gracious as well. Instead of reading,

My husband was transfered, and our new place does not allow dogs! Bosco is a loving, happy 3 year old Chow that gets along with everyone, except cats and the mailman (lol). We have 3 weeks to find him a new home!

Read this:

Hi everybody! Bosco's the name, and my humans are moving on and dumping me! Can you believe it? You'd think they would have been more choosey about their new place! Then, they wait til the last minute to try and get ME a new situation. Can someone please let me flop at their place? Except for cats and uniforms, I'm laid back! If they put me in a shelter, it's death row for me...so c'mon, help a chowdude out!
SHELA
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SHELA »

actually I like laura idea alot....thats a great Idea.......I think thats a keeper.......
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

"Read this:

Hi everybody! Bosco's the name, and my humans are moving on and dumping me! Can you believe it? You'd think they would have been more choosey about their new place! Then, they wait til the last minute to try and get ME a new situation. Can someone please let me flop at their place? Except for cats and uniforms, I'm laid back! If they put me in a shelter, it's death row for me...so c'mon, help a chowdude out!"

Ok I read it, now what are you going to do about it? or is that up to us complainers to worry about.

"My husband was transfered, and our new place does not allow dogs! Bosco is a loving, happy 3 year old Chow that gets along with everyone, except cats and the mailman (lol). We have 3 weeks to find him a new home!"

She didn't have to get rid of her Chow and 20 people showed her she didn't including her own military folk.
How much do you want to bet that Chow was dumped at the neighbors or at the shelter, She was only looking out for one thing, herself. In reality she didn't want to go through the trouble of finding out the correct information nor take the trouble to ship the Chow. I also didn't see you offer any help to her, all you did was bitch at me about my opinion after I spent hours looking up the information for her and proved to her she could keep the Chow.

cleopatra20043 is losing her home but would sleep in her the car with her 3 Chows and let her husband get a place to live before she would give them up, what's her problem not human enough for you.

ImageImage
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

This site doesn't just have a bad reputation with the rescues, it's in general. There is alot of really bad advice on here. Like the rescue said too, there are BYB's and puppymills lurking on this site just waiting to snatch up the next Chow they can crank out some puppies with. And Jeff, you need to calm down when people come on trying to find a home for their Chow, if you run them off the puppymills will be emailing so they can get their hands on the dog.
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

If anyone would ever read other post instead of just mine they might see I'm not the only that complains about people dumping their Chows and like I said these dumpers are costing me time and money just like gas prices and illegals... I talk to rescues daily all across the US I hear this site isn't a good environment for Chows all over the place this is just the first time I mentioned it, take it or leave thats not my problem. Ever wonder why there are hundreds of Chow rescues on pet-finder yet not one of them are here, they all know about the site. chowchow welfare has the site listed on their links but won't come on here, Its not me or my attitude I talk to them all the time I say the same thing to them as I do on here, they could hang up so it must be something other then me. Luana is a rescue she said why she was leaving no one wanted to hear it but the trouble is I'm hearing the same thing she said west coast to east coast. All I care about is getting the info about the Chow so i'm not going to argue with them or they would hang up on me. Instead of all these thories and why people think the rescues don't come on here why not call them your selfs and find out, while your on the phone find about about a Chow in the rehoming section.

If I calm down then who would have picked up the $150.00 tab on trying to find Jack for your friends. Like I said I would love nothing more then to say the hell with it Pekoe is my only concern but sorry can't do that, When I see a Chow being dump, being abused or missing I see Pekoe and know what Pekoe would go through and did go through if anything like that happened to her, there is no difference between Pekoe then the Chow in a cage with an hour to live or the Chow lost on the streets. All these Chows have the same emotions and feelings.

ImageImage
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

I didn't know you spent any money trying to find Jack, and I will be glad to reimburse you for anything you spent. You can't save them all, so help the ones you can. Next time somebody comes on looking for a home because the dog can't go with them, help find a home if that is your goal, those are the easy ones.
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Thanks Sam, that was all I was trying to say. You are being used as an example, Jeff, because you are the one who is posting. But just so you know, I don't care if rescues join or not, it is up to them. This site is not a rescue site, per se, and when we get a chance to help one, ALL our efforts are needed, be it donating money, transport, or helping find a permanent home.
Jeff wrote:
If I calm down then who would have picked up the $150.00 tab on trying to find Jack for your friends.

It is not for my friends. It is for the welfare of the Chow, or so I thought. Can you not open your wallet when calm? #-o
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

I do find this whole situation sad as well. I came to this site originally with hopes of finding a community to help me raise my new chow pup in the right way. I tried a few others but was totally blasted about getting my pup from a breeder that they thought was less than perfect and instead of helping me - I was made to feel guilty and that my Chewie was an inferior chow that should have never been bred (the person that attacked me is now a member on this site). When I first came here, it was really a caring, fun, great place to be. One of the many reasons I don't do much posting anymore is because of they way many people are treated on this site (Jeff you have never been anything but kind to me.) It is a rough place now, IMO.

The saddest thing is that I am afraid now to come on here if either of my two have any health issues for fear of "breeder-bashing." Do I think we have some BYB's on the site? Yes. Do I agree with how they breed? No. Do I feel that owners of chows that come from BYB's or good breeders deserve any less help and care than those who have rescues? Absolutely not. I have helped in rescue, fostered myself and will probably get a rescue next time around but should not be made to feel guilty for where my pups came from. The negativity doesn't only come into play when a chow is being dumped. Just wanted to put my thoughts out there too.
Mandy, Chewie, & Cayenne
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Red Dragon wrote:I didn't know you spent any money trying to find Jack, and I will be glad to reimburse you for anything you spent. You can't save them all, so help the ones you can. Next time somebody comes on looking for a home because the dog can't go with them, help find a home if that is your goal, those are the easy ones.

No problem what's done is done Jack wasn't found but I still check the adds in that town I know more about Kokomo then I do LA. I only mentioned it and the other stuff I do because I'm getting sick of tired old house wives sitting around in there pick puffy house coats they bought on sale at Wal-mart, hair still in curlers, a beer and a cigerette in one hand typing with the other telling me what I should be saying and not saying.

"Can you not open your wallet when calm? "

No I can't especially when I'm picking up the mess for selfish people that only think about them selves and dump their Chows becouse they can't be bothered anymore. I would rather be spending my money on 20 year old blondes, fired chicken and diet coke.

Me calm. you would be amazed, I'm so calm and laid back people have to check to see if i'm alive.

This whole argument is ridicules the people that actually care about a Chows life will never agree with the busy bodies that only get involved to offer sympathy and understanding to losers. abusers and dumpers. You can rant and rave and bitch at me all day but its worthless, tell it to the rescues. Dosn't make much since for me to praise the dumpers when the rescues are being chased away, Not to bright.

If someone is afraid to come on this site becouse of what some one might say, who are they thinking of themselves or their Chows? if it were their Chow they were concerned about it wouldn't matter what people say, don't try to blame other people for your own social phobia's thats Dr phil's job.

Ops didn't see Mandy's, that wasn't for you, No one says anything about someone buying from a breeder some may say don't buy from a breeder but I don't recall anyone condeming anyone for buying from them. Someone has to adopt them or they are killed or live in hell, thats my point it never ends, its all due to the breeders and dumpers they are creating are the mess. I sure have never heard anyone condem someone for not having the perfect show biz Chow, at least on this site I havn't.
Last edited by Jeff&Peks on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I only mentioned it and the other stuff I do because I'm getting sick of tired old house wives sitting around in there pick puffy house coats they bought on sale at Wal-mart, hair still in curlers, a beer and a cigerette in one hand typing with the other telling me what I should be saying and not saying.

This whole argument is ridicules the people that actually care about a Chows life will never agree with the busy bodies that only get involved to offer sympathy and understanding to losers. abusers and dumpers. You can rant and rave and bitch at me all day but its worthless, tell it to the rescues. Dosn't make much since for me to praise the dumpers when the rescues are being chased away, Not to bright.[/quote]

No really, tell us what you really think!

I guess if you think throwing money at a problem is the only form helping can take, by all means, count yourself as the gardian angel and the rest of us as 'tired old house wives sitting around in there pick puffy house coats they bought on sale at Wal-mart, hair still in curlers, a beer and a cigerette in one hand typing with the other...' I guess helping in other aspects such as networking to find adoptive homes, transport, and fostering don't count. Some of us even give money! Does that count? You have no rteal clue what others are actually doing. Saying slanderous statements as 'a joke' is what gets you in trouble to begin with, why do you persist in being degrading to others?
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

What's up Auddymay the wal-mart housecoat and beer comment hit home? Boy you have a difficult time reading and understanding, I don't rescue and I don't foster so I do what I can with what I have, you do nothing but complain and bitch and get involved with stuff that doesn't concern you. You say I chase People away fine why did the rescues leave and the name they mentioned causing them to leave? I never said a word about people that transport, foster or anyone that gives money those are the people you are bitching at because those are the people that get pissed when someone dumps there Chow, get off your high horse and get out the dictionary so you can at least come up with something intelligent to say.

ImageImage
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

I've been biting my tongue for quite some time, but before it starts to bleed, here are my two cents (not directed at any specific individual):

I donate money to rescue, have two rescues of my own and will only adopt, never buy, because there are so many in need. That said, I would never condemn anyone who comes here for help.

If someone has made the decision to give up their chow, it serves no purpose to rant and rave at them. It is possible to respectfully suggest there are other options that might allow them to keep their chow calmly, even helpfully, instead of berating them for even considering rehoming. And they have given us the opportunity to tell them what is likely to happen if their chow is dumped at a local shelter, something they might not otherwise hear. We have resources to offer in rehoming if that is the individual's decision, but they will never hear them if they feel condemned and leave.

I respect that members have strong feelings regarding the "dumping" of chows, the number that end up on death row, and the time, effort, money and emotion that go in to trying to save these chows. However, venting at those who seek help rehoming rather than just dumping the chow at the local kill shelter is counterproductive!

And personal attacks are never helpful. Name calling, berating, degrading any individual will never further the discussion at hand, or change anyone's opinion. It merely escalates/exacerbates the animosity and damages the credibility of the person making those accusations. So all it does is negate any valid point raised.
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

This topic was supposed to be about the rescues and their feelings about this site and beauty tips, the first personal attack came from Addymay her post had the first YOU in it, all I ever said was people, breeders, dumpers and beer drinking wal-mart shoppers not once did I make any persoanl reference to anyone nor use the word YOU. I take YOU as a personal attack so will return the YOU. Actually you could go through almost all my post in ten years and never see the word YOU or any personal naming or attacking until someone YOUED me first. I always speak in general so if it hits home with someone thats not my fault. Red dragon attacked me I didn't get all upset and rant and rave, Chris attacked me, did it matter, even after the bruttle attack I was nice enough to share my news of a new nose trimmer with her and give her beauty and fingure nail tips. Some of you take things way to personal even when it has nothing to do with you,

I see at least 10 Chows up front in the Dumper section that need saving with zero responses, where are all you do gooders and preachers? Waiting untill they are put to sleep so you can all gather then say how awful it is?.. Oh wait I know, I have to post first to get your attention so you preachers will all come running, only then does the Chow get noticed. You think I don't know how to move the heard around. Now notice I said all of you do gooders and preachers, No names or personal attacks unless a preacher gets offended.

Despite what alot of you think I am an extremely nice guy a little blunt and direct at times and have an extreme dry sarcastic sence of humor, known to always come up with some off the wall comment but will never see me get mad or up set about anything. and most personal friends find me likeable, I'm usually the center of attention and prefer it that way, I have Pissed off alot of friends wife's with my comments when they first meet me but soon grow to love me as much I love myself. I am really not that bad of a person but do know how to work the crowed and what to say when I want things my way. I can piss off someone enough to want to kill me with just one word and then having them buying me dinner with the next word . Most of my friends and daughter are amazed I haven't been killed my now but i'm a loveable guy by those close to me, An't that right Chris. how did that go Chris, How can I be such a nice guy one minute and an absolute jerk the next, I have heard that a few times, Must be a female thing.

ImageImage