SO ANGRY!!! Some people don't deserve to be here!!(non chow)

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

SO ANGRY!!! Some people don't deserve to be here!!(non chow)

Post by PurpleKisses »

I am furious right now.... beyond furious! I was just talking to my sister and she was crying because she said her ex boyfriend just called her. He said him and his son(10), and the sons friend(also 10) were playing in a neighbors yard - the neighbor was not home - I guess it was something they did frequently.......anyway, they were playing with the neighbors Pit Bull pup, about 1 yr old....... They were all three rough housing and wrestling with the dog and "being guys"(as he put it), when the dog bit the son.... It wasn't horrible, required a few stitches... but her ex boyfriend locked the dog in the garage, told the kids to go home and then he went in and proceeded to beat the dog until he was unconscious... he told my sister he was covered in blood..... He beat him for over an hour....

When the neighbor got home, he had to kill his own dog....as he put it, he was doing him a favor by killing him because he had beat him so badly. The ex threatened to sue him if he reported the dog being beaten....

Unfortunately, we live in a place where he would lose regardless. He doesn't have the money to fight a dog bite case. So, he lost his dog to a horrendous death and there is nothing he can do about it. All because they were antagonizing him in his OWN yard.

I am so furious and I feel so incredibly bad for that dog. He probably just got too into the game.... If he wanted to hurt him bad he would have done alot more damage. What a great example he set for his kid!
Chi-Ching
http://www.katzphotography.net
littlebigzbunnies.weebly.com
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: SO ANGRY!!! Some people don't deserve to be here!!(non chow)

Post by Laura »

the ex will rot in hell and if it was my dog he beat i would be the one to send him there.
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

that is so sad :( what is wrong with that guy?I would report him to the Cruelty to Animal office if I were you.you can remain anonymous.
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
chowwoman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chowwoman »

Yesterday on the news here was a guy who came home from work to find his Husky missing. He later found him in a ditch almost dead from a gun shot wound. The dog lived but lost his front leg, plus it cost the owner $1000.

He doesn't know who shot his dog but he told the reporter that he intends on finding out.

I hope he leaves him in a ditch somewhere.
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Oh this makes me sick. What is wrong with people. There seems to be a generation out there that think the world revolves around them and that everything belongs to them. They had no right being in that yard with that puppy. He should be shot. If it were my dog he would be shot. No if's and's or but's about it. This so called man deserves exactly what he gave. Bastard!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
chris

Post by chris »

so... why doesn't the neighbor beat the crap out of jerkofskies vehicle?... And what about the girlfriend... what the hell did she say or do? eh?(the new on that is)
PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by PurpleKisses »

We don't have a animal cruelty office here..... the cops pretty much handle that sort of stuff.....

My sister is not having any contact with him - she has two very young kids, 3 and 5 months and is scared of him now. I don't know if he has a new girlfriend or not.... He is flipping crazy and I personally would have done alot more physically and legally to the guy but the owner is afraid of being sued for doctors visits and "emotional distress" .........
Chi-Ching
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

I'm with Laura on this one...he'll rot in Hell for his actions.

Why doesn't the poor dog's owner file trespassing charges at least? Then he could tell the police what happened to his dog and see if they'll file animal cruelty charges? Sounds like he shouldn't own pets either if he's not willing to stand up for them especially after what happened. What a shame.

One more reason why I keep both my gates locked. God help someone that does anything to one of mine, they'd be begging me to kill them.
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Same here, my gates are locked and it's for my dogs safety. That guy wouldn't have to worry about me calling the police if he did that to one of my dogs, he would have to worry about me!
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Many irresponsible people around. The owner left his pup in the yard unattended -- bad dog owner. The guy who beat the dog to a pulp is probably a bad parent.
We have by-laws in this municipality, no dog is allowed to be left in a yard unattended. People do it, including my neighbours.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Things like that make me feel so BAD. I hate to think of the poor animals and some of the horrible things they go through because of stupid people. I'm so sorry for that puppy. I hope he has gone to a wonderful reward in Heaven.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

In all seriousness, Somebody HAS to report this nut. The next time he decides to beat something to death, it may be your sister or one of the kids. This guy is a ravin headcase! He needs to be off the streets NOW!
Yet another Sweetpea masterpiece
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: Nor Cal - LOL, or Wine Country as the natives call it.

Post by cheriekynb »

WOW, I just cannot believe something like this happened! I would risk being sued if this happened in my yard, that's for sure. I would counter sue.. trespassing, destruction of personal property, tort, mental anguish.. the list goes on.

Here, a lady fell in the park, all by herself, no one around. A dog walked up to her. The lady sued the owner of the dog. The lady won a settlement of 65,000 dollars even though there were many witnesses that supported the story that the lady fell down BEFORE the dog approached her. She won for mental stress and anguish. WHY? The dog was off leash in a public place.

This man's poor dog was in his own yard minding his own business. OMG! I would totally have this guy arrested!
Boogie and Linda
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boogie and Linda »

This does need to be reported. Even if nothing happens to this psychopath at least there will be a history established that he is indeed a psychopath. By not reporting this, the next time, and there probably will be a next time, he will only get a slap on the wrist because he has no "known" history. This is horrible.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

This was your sisters boyfriend? She better get rid of him he's only one beer away from beating the kids and killing her.

You are someone should report this, they may not agree with the biting of a kid but they sure won't pass on some nut beating a dog to death in a garage regardless of who the dog bit, especially in front of kids.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Jeff&Peks wrote:This was your sisters boyfriend? She better get rid of him he's only one beer away from beating the kids and killing her.
You are someone should report this, they sure won't pass on some nut beating a dog to death in a garage regardless of who the dog bit.
I totally agree. People known for cruelty towards animal are easily doing horrors to human beings next.

And it has to be reported. I know in France you could go to prison if you did something like that.

That man is a monster. :shock:
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

It has to be reported and your sister needs to get a restraining order to keep that sociopath away from her and her children.

I have to believe he will answer for his actions in the next world whether or not he does in this one.
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by PurpleKisses »

I talked to my sister and told her what you all said..... She decided to call the cops and tell them what happened. The cops said they would 'look into it'...... She asked if they would let her know what happened and they told her that since she is not an involved party, a witness, not has any relationship to the people involved(ex girlfriend doesn't matter) that they could not release any information about their findings to her......

But since this is such a small town, I am sure we will find out what happens....
Chi-Ching
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

I think you both took the right decision.
It was a difficult choice to make regarding the potential dangerousness of the man...
Let us know if you learn more about it!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by PurpleKisses »

I will definitely and my sister asked to remain anonymous for her protection - this guy has apparently been telling alot of people about what he did(bragging?) so he can't pin it to her telling the cops - I would also be surprised if she is the only one who calls.....
Chi-Ching
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Good for her...she did the right thing.
Babs64
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Babs64 »

Someone might want to report the *ssh*le to social services for child endangerment. He took two children into a neighbor's yard (trespassing) to rough house with a dog that wasn't their own. I don't care what type of dog they were playing with, we all are aware that rough housing with a dog can potentially lead to injuries. Further, if he is willing to beat a dog almost to death, what is he going to do to the child when the child does something wrong?
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Is the children's mother in their life? If so, then at least she should be informed. And while I'm not sure DCFS could do anything, it couldn't hurt to find out.
Jerilyn

PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by PurpleKisses »

Oh, get this, the mom of the kid feels that the guy is in the right.... she feels that "the dog that bit her kid got what he deserved".... I actually heard her say this(over the phone) - She is just as crazy.....

CPS here doesn't do squat. They would not even look at a situation like this. We have had MUCH more worse cases and tried to get them involved and they wouldn't. The system here sucks!
Chi-Ching
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Where are you?
Jerilyn