My special Mika <3

A special section for new Chow Chow guardians.

Moderator: chowadmin

subetekiero
Rank 0
Rank 0

My special Mika <3

Post by subetekiero »

I have wanted a chow chow since I was around 9 years old and my chow chow had passed away at 7-8 months old from a form of viral pneumonia. The vets couldn`t save him and I was crushed. Now I am 23 and one day I happened to be lucky while searching online, I found someone wanting to find a home for their chow chow. With no pictures to go from, or very clear ones to say the least we decided a place and time to meet. She was 7-8 months old when I got her about the same age when my chow had died and even looked the same! Now she is around 12 months, and just as beautiful, if not more than when I first saw her. I love my chow chow! I do plan to one day breed her, but the previous owner did not have papers, and I am not sure if there are blood tests or anything..anyway I love my chow and I am very happy, I just had to share with everyone on here who hopefully is just as blessed as I am!
Attachments
Mika &lt;3
Mika <3
a79bc210bb1311e2890a22000a1fbc9a_7.jpg (63.54 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
maikinda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: My special Mika <3

Post by maikinda »

Such a pretty girl! I am glad you found a chow to love. I hope before you decide to breed you will do a lot of research. You risk loosing the mother with any pregnancy. Vet bills can be really high if you need a C-section. Just a few things to think about.

Laura
Attachments
Micah tag.jpg
Micah tag.jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 1871 times