Introducing Sinny short for Sinfully sweet

A special section for new Chow Chow guardians.

Moderator: chowadmin

loxton21
Rank 0
Rank 0

Introducing Sinny short for Sinfully sweet

Post by loxton21 »

I adopted a 6 year old chow chow Sinny back in June from a breeder. Sinny was an outdoor dog but she quickly warmed up to me. When I first got her we actually had to completely shave her since her fur was all matted, so she looked a little goofy for a while but she made the look work. I am in love with her and her personality she is so goofy, she just always wants to be wherever I am. She loves people, she’s friendly with other dogs but it’s funny cause when other dogs come to see her all excited she’s just so calm and almost like oblivious to them. We have been having play dates with a corgi puppy and it’s so cute, I have never seen Sinny play until after a few meet ups. She will run around the table and make the puppy chase her. I am hoping to soon add another chow to the family. The same person I adopted Sinny from is looking to re home Sinny’s daughter, fingers crossed.
IMG_0116.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG (219.85 KiB) Viewed 4094 times
IMG_2838.JPG
IMG_2838.JPG (252.29 KiB) Viewed 4094 times
IMG_2849.JPG
IMG_2849.JPG (29.65 KiB) Viewed 4094 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghostance
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Introducing Sinny short for Sinfully sweet

Post by ghostance »

What a cutie! SO happy to see that you were able to adopt her, I hope that you're able to get her sister as well, if that's something you're wanting!
I'm just as stubborn as my chow!