Looking to mate my chow chow

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

omaralani
Rank 0
Rank 0

Looking to mate my chow chow

Post by omaralani »

hello everyone i am new to this for and of course i have a chow haha. i usually never post in forums but i am in a rut. i have a male pure chow (akc papers in hand) that is 5 years old and well to be frank, Simba wants to get freaky. I live in chicago and been having a very hard time looking for a dame, i am not looking for any stud fee or money at all.. i would just like to see the fat man (simba) be happy and possibly take one of the grandchildren with me if anyone has any information or is interested even if your not from chicago and are close by we might work something out . thank you very much and i hope to hear from some of you awesome chow chow parents

p.s. i am unable to post any pics of simba due to them being too large, even tho they are the smallest version i can get...
wandastadel
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: RE: Looking to mate my chow chow

Post by wandastadel »

omaralani wrote:hello everyone i am new to this for and of course i have a chow haha. i usually never post in forums but i am in a rut. i have a male pure chow (akc papers in hand) that is 5 years old and well to be frank, Simba wants to get freaky. I live in chicago and been having a very hard time looking for a dame, i am not looking for any stud fee or money at all.. i would just like to see the fat man (simba) be happy and possibly take one of the grandchildren with me if anyone has any information or is interested even if your not from chicago and are close by we might work something out . thank you very much and i hope to hear from some of you awesome chow chow parents

p.s. i am unable to post any pics of simba due to them being too large, even tho they are the smallest version i can get...
Look on FB under my Fuzzy Wiggle Butts
Also I'm near Chicago

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk