Forever loving chowchow

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

Foreverchow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Forever loving chowchow

Post by Foreverchow »

Hello! New to this board. Like many other pet owners on the net, I was directed to a website to reach out, and as chow chow friends, we have so much in common.
Unfortunately today, for the first time in over 23 years, I woke up this morning without a chow chow to hug. My 3rd one passed away. I will not elaborate about it here, as I wrote a post in the health section.

My chowchows are forever a part of my soul, so there is a huge emptiness in my heart without one. Chows are so unique, I don't know how I can go on without one, so for now, as I grieve, I will lurk around when I am lonely to read your stories and look at your beautiful dogs! One day, it will be my turn again to hold in my arms a sweet little teddy bear... and I will make sure to post many happy and fun pictures!

PS: I have a 2 yrs old dobie who takes lots of my time, and a young ridgeback who is full of power, plus 2 cats who adores me. The show must go on...
ski
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Forever loving chowchow

Post by ski »

I am so sorry for your loss. I have had many dogs over the years, all rescues, but nothing has stolen my heart like my chow, Loki. He is at least 13 and has quite a few health problems, so I treasure each day. We also have a chow/Newfoundland mix and a cat. You will know when the time is right for another chow to enter your life. Good luck to you.
FurParent
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Forever loving chowchow

Post by FurParent »

Welcome the forum of chow lovers and I am sorry for your loss. Your baby is now in a place where he can play unlimited with fellow doggy angels, think of it that way. He'll be as sad and depressed if he know that you are so cheer up! :D