Hello

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

Gingerpuff
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hello

Post by Gingerpuff »

Hello
It has been 10 years since my last Chow died thru cancer at age 10.
I have not indulged myself since then with a special needs child and invalid mother taking considerable time for a quite a few years.
My mother has acquired 2 Half Chow puppies it shall be interesting.

The Sire was a mediocre quality AKC dog that came from adjoining yard.
The mother dog is Pit and Hyrbrid. A very stable and sweet animal.
Of the dozen puppies most were black like the sire with exception of 2. No obvious large markings on the blacks.

So far they are following the chow template of quick house training at a tender 4 week.
To keep them social we have a sibling pair
FurParent
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Hello

Post by FurParent »

Hi, welcome to the forum! I hope you find your way easily around here. I know you already know the basics of taking care of puppies since you've been raising one, I am sorry for your lost. It hurts to let go but you need to, just think of it this way; they're in a place better than the world we live in now. Take good care of your pooch, puppies require a lot of attention. Start from picking the right formula for large breed puppies, this might help https://exoticonlinepetstoreblog.wordpr ... d-puppies/

Good luck! :)
Foreverchow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Hello

Post by Foreverchow »

Hello Gingerpuff!
Your message resonate with me. I understand your turmoil between the needs for those special chowchow hugs and the time flying by way too fast. Good to know that you are doing your best, and that this special chowchow love is coming back you way... looks like you needed it and deserve it. ;-)