New Here, Hi there!

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

QueSarah
Rank 0
Rank 0

New Here, Hi there!

Post by QueSarah »

I just wanted to say hello and that I am glad to have found this forum. I found my first chow on the side of the road as a puppy 13 years ago and she is my doggie soul mate. Chloe has stuck with me through every single curve ball life has thrown at me and I could not imagine not having shared our lives together. So many people warned me not to keep her but I didn't listen and that was one of the best decisions I have ever made. As Chloe has aged I knew wanted to adopt another chow puppy but I wanted a rescue puppy so I waited until I came across one. Finally the day came when I saw the perfect little furball that was rescued by animal control on Facebook and I applied and was approved to adopt her. I couldn't be more thrilled. I've had her now for three weeks and she is already housebroken, and knows how to sit and shake. Little Beignet seems to possess all of the things that used to blow me away with Chloe and now I think I know that I will never own another breed of dog. Happy to find other Chow enthusiasts on here.
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (31.69 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG (117.81 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
WyoChowDad
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New Here, Hi there!

Post by WyoChowDad »

Welcome. So nice to have you here. Its amazing how a Chow can help us through life. I'm glad you found a puppy and I hope Chloe gives you a lot more loving days. Its hard watching our Chow kids grow old faster than we do. A puppy should be good for Chloe. I hope everything continues to go well for all three of you. Thanks for sharing with us!
ski
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: New Here, Hi there!

Post by ski »

Welcome!! Your puppy is adorable. We never wanted a chow but then one day our son found a lame chow in a parking lot who was clearly in distress. We all fell in love. Loki came to live with us when it was clear he was abandoned. It wasn't long before our vet asked us to foster a chow who was surrendered. Of course, we fell for Frisco too and two chows are brtter than one!!!

Good luck!