Hi there! This is BonBon

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

BonBon's mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hi there! This is BonBon

Post by BonBon's mom »

Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum. I'd like to show you our BonBon. He is 9 years old. Very stubborn. Lives in Japan with me and my husband. His parents were from Chinatown in Canada.

Cindy J
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Hi there! This is BonBon

Post by Cindy J »

BonBon is a very handsome boy. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading more about your gorgeous boy.
CH Dreamland's Intrepid Spirit ~ Chance
Dreamland's Dancing in the Storm ~ Raine
Dreamland's Calling All Angels ~ Skye
DrewBear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by DrewBear »

Welcome aboard! BonBon is a fine looking fella. Stubborn? Nah! Chows aren't stubborn. :mrgreen:
'Bear' 1996 - 2011
BonBon's mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by BonBon's mom »

Thank you! This is our first Chow. If he stops somewhere, there are days when he won't move for half an hour... Nothing can change his mind. So I supposed he is too stubborn :oops:
reddog
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by reddog »

Welcome to the “chow” neighborhood. BonBon is a handsome fellow! You mentioned that he is 9 yrs old. Have you had him since he was a puppy or did you recently adopt him? My Whitby is 9. I rescued her when she was 6 yrs old.

Talk about being stubborn. Take one chow who is very chow-minded and add her guardian who is part German to the mix. Talk about the meeting of the minds. lol On our daily walks if Whitby decides she doesn’t want to go a certain way she’ll simply sit down and refuse to budge or to make her point more known - she’ll lie down and become dead weight. Brat dog! :lol: