Hi!!

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

DakotaGA
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hi!!

Post by DakotaGA »

I am new to the Chow world, but it happened quite by accident. There was a stray dog, part chow, part SOMETHING else hanging around my work, living off the streets for about 3 weeks. So I started trying to get him to trust me, figured I could foster him until I could find his people. I started with some healthy kibble and water. It took about two weeks, he started looking for me and coming closer and then would lay down at my feet, but would not let him touch me. No aggression at all, but very shy. One day, I opened the door to my car, called him and he jumped in. He was ready to go home. The next day, we went to the vet and are still finding the extent of his abuse. I am no longer looking for his owner. He is home. His name is Dakota and after only a week, he is very loyal. I am in love and just want to give him the best life possible. I have tried to add a picture, but it says my file is too big. He looks like a chow/husky mix, blond with a white face and beautiful.
maikinda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Hi!!

Post by maikinda »

Bless you for saving that poor baby. I'm sure he will make a great friend! Here is a link to a free photo resizer. Just upload your photo. http://webresizer.com/resizer/

Laura
Attachments
Micah tag.jpg
Micah tag.jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 1556 times