Introduce Us

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

Collegegrandma
Rank 0
Rank 0

Introduce Us

Post by Collegegrandma »

Hello I am collegegrandma and my two babies are named Rontu (male age 16 mths) and Mei-Li (female age 12 weeks). Rontu weighs 59lbs and Mei-Li weighs 16lbs already. Thinks me she is going to be a big dog. Anyway, this is my first experience with Chows. My husband has had them before so he is some help. I am thankful I found this site in case I have any issues come up I can ask people with experince other then my hubby about things. Is it okay if I post a pic or two of them?
My Babies
My Babies
Mei-Li_Rontu.JPG (65.39 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
Most recent Picture
Most recent Picture
Rontu-Mei-Li 9_2010.JPG (72.86 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
Attachments
Mei_Li 10 weeks
Mei_Li 10 weeks
Mei-Li.JPG (61.54 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
kingalls

Re: Introduce Us

Post by kingalls »

Welcome! Rontu and Mei-Li are beautiful! I love the picture of Mei-Li sprawled out with the back legs flat out! We will certainly help as best we can with any questions. The cc.org members have a wealth of information and experience!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Welcome! Your Chows are sweet. Did you have Rontu as a chowling? You will indeed find a wealth of information here.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Welcome and I agree, your chow boy and your little chowling girl are beautiful. I love the pictures of them. :D Especially the first one with the little girl looking at him. Gorgeous. \:D/
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Welcome! You have 2 beautiful chows, and Mei Li is at that cute, adorable stage. I am anxious to hear more about them!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand