In Miss., Blind Chow boy needs good home NOW PLEASE !!!

All listings for Chow Chows that need a home.

Moderator: chowadmin

kathleen
Rank 0
Rank 0

In Miss., Blind Chow boy needs good home NOW PLEASE !!!

Postby kathleen » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:28 pm

Carlisle 1.jpg
Carlisle 1.jpg (28.19 KiB) Viewed 795 times

CARLISLE, Blind Chow boy in Mississippi, Leland area:
CONTACT INFO: Ann Fratesi phone: 662-347-5573 or email: afratesi@yahoo.com

Ann Fratesi is hoping against hope that there is someone or some family who has lots of love and understanding to give this wonderful, deserving pup, CARLISLE. He is URGENT, as they don't know when house will be rented again.

This beautiful boy has been named Carlisle, he's approx 5 years old, and is up-to-date on his vaccines. He is good with children and loves to play with toys. Carlisle is blind. He is scheduled to be neutered within the next two weeks, and has been started on a safe, slow–kill heartworm treatment, necessary because his former family didn’t protect him from heartworms. (The slow-kill treatment keeps Carlisle from having to be kenneled for weeks while he is being treated. ) After a number of months, he should test negative for heartworm disease. We will provide the additional medication that you can easily administer and that will complete Carlisle ’s heartworm treatment.

Please contact Ann Fratesi right away if you feel you can give my Carlisle the perfect forever home. You will NOT be sorry!!
Ann Fratesi phone: 662-347-5573 or email: afratesi@yahoo.com

His FB thread here: https://www.facebook.com/kenneth.cain.3 ... 5838171243

Sad past, but this boy is not sad ! more info here, and 2 more pics of CARLISLE below, a fourth pic on fb thread, i can't get it to post here.

He is currently living in his same backyard, where he had been chained, and left behind when his family moved away. Since he finds comfort there, and is being temporarily cared for by neighbors. They have repaired his fencing so that he no longer has to be on a chain. We don’t, however, know how long he is going to be able to stay there before the house is rented again. This is urgent!! We are not wanting to move him from place to place, further confusing him.

Carlisle 3.jpg
Carlisle 3.jpg (58.54 KiB) Viewed 795 times

Carlisle 2.jpg
Carlisle 2.jpg (59.28 KiB) Viewed 795 times

Antoad
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: In Miss., Blind Chow boy needs good home NOW PLEASE !!!

Postby Antoad » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:53 pm

If I were closer I'd take him in a heartbeat. My last Chow was blind and loved his life. Praying you find a great home.

Return to “Chow Chows That Need A Home”