ADOPTED, dumped, then ADOPTED for real. So. Calif, Downey shelter RUDOLPH darling 2 yrs old, NEEDS ADOPTER NOW !!!

All listings for Chow Chows that need a home.

Moderator: chowadmin

kathleen
Rank 0
Rank 0

ADOPTED, dumped, then ADOPTED for real. So. Calif, Downey shelter RUDOLPH darling 2 yrs old, NEEDS ADOPTER NOW !!!

Postby kathleen » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:18 pm

ADOPTED for real. RUDOLPH was adopted, then dumped into a different So. Calif shelter, and then ADOPTED FOR REAL.

So. Calif, in Downey shelter, RUDOLPH is 2 yrs old, beautiful red Chow boy, he's sweet and shy, and he is starting to come for treats to repeat visitors. They have said he is just sweet and adorable. Everyone loves this boy, he doesn't vie for attention, he's mellow and quiet. He was kennelled with a another dog, he didn't interact but no problems, that dog was very ill, and the shelter has discovered that RUDOLPH has URI, they are treating him. Maybe his interest in his visitors could be a sign he is on the mend ? And a visitor says that RUDOLPH has a 'cute little polka dotted right foot'. GO GET THIS DEAR BOY !

PLEASE ADOPT RUDOLPH if u can. If you can foster RUDOLPH, this might help attract a rescue. PLS SHARE him, this is a high euth shelter.

RUDOLPH's info:

CONTACT: Downey Animal Care Center (562) 940-6898 RUDOLPH's Animal ID: #A5000493 ,(in kennel D627 if he hasn't been moved.)

My name is Rudolph and I'm an approximately 2 year old male chow chow. I have been at the Downey Animal Care Center since October 7, 2016. I am available on October 11, 2016. You can visit me at my temporary home at D627.

This darling's pic is attached, and :
RUDOLPH A5000493 Downey 2 yrs.jpg
RUDOLPH A5000493 Downey 2 yrs.jpg (58.44 KiB) Viewed 267 times

a Facebook link for him: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

his shelter intake listing: (nothing wrong with his bottom, that 'bump' in this pic is his nice full tail) http://animalcare.lacounty.gov/wps/port ... D=A5000493

CONTACT: Downey Animal Care Center (562) 940-6898 RUDOLPH's Animal ID: #A5000493 , in kennel D627

Return to “Chow Chows That Need A Home”