North Central Chow Fest?

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

North Central Chow Fest?

Post by pfordeb »

Sharon, Patti & I have been talking about having a get together sometime this fall at a park (to be named) somewhere between Cleveland and Columbus, if anyone is interested.

I suggested October 13 because it is the day of the Southern Chowfest and if anyone is tech savvy we could "talk" to each other and send pictures. OK -- it's also my birthday which I will be far too old to celebrate, but if any guys want to come, I might be able to talk my husband into coming as a birthday present.

We'll probably do something no matter what this fall, but let me know if anyone is interested. Debbie
courtsey of Sweetpea
Larry Harris
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Larry Harris »

Me, Terrina, Cinnamon and Ai Shu want to go \:D/

Larry
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

Yay! It will be nice to meet you in person. And now my husband will go, Larry!
Debbie
courtsey of Sweetpea
WildThings
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by WildThings »

Oh, if I'm available when you all meet, I would love to come. I can bring Dakota and maybe Tess (I'll have to work on building up her car ride times). Unfortunately right now I'm looking for jobs, so I have no idea where I'll be or what kind of schedule I will be on.
Amanda
ImageSweetpea Designs
"Many people talk to animals...not many listen though. That's the problem" The Tao of Pooh
enchantedonyx
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by enchantedonyx »

Can I come and relish in the Chows and celebrate Debbie's birthday? I can always steal Tessie from Amanda :D
~Renae
<br>

Banner thanks to Wildthings. Sizing thanks to Sweetpea.
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

Thats my birthday too pfordeb. I just wont say what year I was born. :D
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

The more the merrier I say.

WildThings -- good luck with your job search. I know what you are going through. My husband has been essentially unemployed for 4 years -- just part time and temporary jobs. He/we will never be where we were, but now he's working 7 days a week between one full time and part time job (feast or famine). Anyway, I'm hoping I can get him to take that day off, as my birthday present.

OK Sweetpea, I'll say if you'll say, oh I'll just say -- I'll be 55. I sort of like that "double nickle" designation. I actually like getting older, though I sometimes worry I won't be able to do everything I want -- mostly travel. Vacations have been severely curtailed in light of the unemployment situation. In fact, this may be the closest thing to a vacation I've had in 4 years, even if it's a day trip. However, my dogs are my vacation. I just saw Oprah on Ellen's show and Oprah said her favorite thing in the world is to be with her dogs -- I'll second that.

Debbie
courtsey of Sweetpea
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Deb,
I just saw this post.

We {me and the fur kids} should be able to make it...who knows even Alan might come.....anything for his Chow babies.

Let me know how it progresses....Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

We do have a few takers. I haven't heard from Patti lately. I don't even know if she got her new "baby?"
courtsey of Sweetpea