Michigan Chow Chow Meet Up

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

stefidehn
Rank 0
Rank 0

Michigan Chow Chow Meet Up

Post by stefidehn »

Hello there!

I have a 5 month old Chow Chow puppy called Charlie. After adopting him I realized he is very timid and shy around other people, but very playful with other dogs. I was hoping we could have a get together with multiple chows so they can interact and so I can learn a few tricks from veteran Chow owners! I live in Ann Arbor/ Ypsilanti region, but travel often to Midland (tri cities).

Let me know what all of you think! :D
Annabellam
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Michigan Chow Chow Meet Up

Post by Annabellam »

I think that's a great idea as socialization is really important both with people and other pets. Go for it! :D
steveri011
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by steveri011 »

stefidehn wrote:Hello there!

I have a 5 month old Chow Chow puppy called Charlie. After taxi orly adopting him I realized he is very timid and shy around other people, but very playful with other dogs. I was hoping we could have a get together with multiple chows so they can interact and so I can learn a few tricks from veteran Chow owners! I live in Ann Arbor/ Ypsilanti region, but travel often to Midland (tri cities).

Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Gagaka03
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Gagaka03 »

stefidehn wrote:Hello there!

I have a 5 month old Chow Chow puppy called Charlie. After adopting him I realized he is very timid and shy around other people, but very playful with other dogs. I was hoping we could have a get together with multiple chows so they can interact and so I can learn a few tricks from veteran Chow owners! I live in Ann Arbor/ Ypsilanti region, but travel often to Midland (tri cities).
Transfers Orly
Good idea
Gemini888
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Gemini888 »

Hello
I just saw your post. I'm in the belleville area. How is Charlie doing?
Gemini888
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Gemini888 »

Hello
Just saw your post. I live in belleville area. How is Charlie doing?