ChowFest 2013 Northern Calfiornia, When???

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

Cafe_Latte
Rank 0
Rank 0

ChowFest 2013 Northern Calfiornia, When???

Post by Cafe_Latte »

With July upon us, when is our Chowfest?

Stacy
Loup Garou Rescue
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: ChowFest 2013 Northern Calfiornia, When???

Post by Loup Garou Rescue »

We were sent a notice through Evite last month. No ChowFest this year. :(
-----------------------------------------------------------
ChowChowFest 2013

Hosted by Northern California CCF12 Steering Committee

Hello ChowChowFesters! We hope everyone is well and your chows are in good health. The Steering Committee has discussed this year's CCF. Unfortunately, our individual schedules are not aligning with one another's for a summer or early fall CCF. That being said, we will not be able to host this year's CCF. However, we do not want our scheduling conflicts to stop any of you, or a group of you, to organize and host a CCF of your own. Contact us if you are interested. Purple kisses....
Loup Garou Animal Rescue, a rescue partner of NORTHERN CALIFORNIA FAMILY DOG RESCUE, is a 501(c)3 registered non-profit organization, dedicated to the rescue & rehoming of black and dark coated companion animals in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Mochi_Yoshi
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Mochi_Yoshi »

We were hoping for ChowFest 2013. PLEASE let us know if there's a chance this might still happen!!!
You have to ask yourself "How can you say no to this face....?" Answer: when they chew on your favorite purse...
lloe86
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by lloe86 »

I especially like the last part of that note "However, we do not want our scheduling conflicts to stop any of you, or a group of you, to organize and host a CCF of your own. Contact us if you are interested."

I am definitely interested, but it would need to be a group effort. My weekends are booked for the next month, so I won't even be available for a CCF until mid Sept. Is that too late to have one? Anyone have ideas or interested in still having one?