international conference on chow chow breed 2011

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

kingdomhearts81
Rank 0
Rank 0

international conference on chow chow breed 2011

Post by kingdomhearts81 »

hello to everyone, i hope i'm in the right section for announce this event:

Associazione Nazionale Italiana Chow Chow (The National Association of Italian Chow Chow) - Anicc is proud to present the international conference on chow chow breed 2011.

The conference will provide an opportunity to present to you all, friends and chow chow lovers, the genome research wanted by Anicc in collaboration with Biounivet and the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Padua,
many expert from all around the world. This unique study will answer to many question that we ask every day about this wonderful breed. Speakers will talk about their research and findings conducted in the field of canine genetics. The congress will be an opportunity to explore the reasons for the behavior of our beloved chow chow with the report of an illustrious behaviourist we will honor to be among us: Dr. Daniela Cardillo, Canine educator, part of the Team Victoria Stilwell Dog Trainer's famous English TV star from the SKY series titled "Enough! I or the dog" on AnimalPlanet.
The conference will be held on 24 and 25 September 2011 at the beautiful Villa des Vergers next to San Marino that will provide to all the participants the conference hall fitted with all equipment and refreshment area.
Hotel Angelini will also take care of the booking and it will be happy to make available its services as transport to and from airports, restaurant rooms for sleeping as well as all-inclusive vacation packages for those participants who decide to stay in Italy a few more days.

for more info pleas visit: http://www.chowchowcongress2011.com