Vermont this weekend

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

Merlin
Rank 2
Rank 2

Vermont this weekend

Post by Merlin »

For anyone interested the Montreal chapter of chow meetup will be in St. Johnsbury Vermont all weekend.
This coming Saturday we should all be at Dog Mountain at noon, ( if anyone wants to hook up with us)
Hopefully we'll see some new faces there.

REF: Dog Mountain http://www.dogmt.com/

:D
NEVER Support Back Yard Breeders & Puppy Mills
Contact Your local Chow Chow Association to find your Breeder of Merit!
Better Yet ! Adopt!
Merlin
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Vermont this weekend

Post by Merlin »

For all of you who want to see our pictures of the Vermont Chow Pei Meetup
please go to:
http://chowpei.shutterfly.com/735

We had a blast.
The accomodations were marvellous and we are already looking forward to going back during the holidays for snowshoeing and hiking in the mountains.
If anyone thinks they'd like to join us please let me know.

Cheers
Better Yet ! Adopt!
Merlin
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Vermont this weekend

Post by Merlin »

chowling1964 wrote:Is it free?...Could not resist after all of the scathing words...lets clear the air and move one...Thoughts?
You'll forgive me if I don't share in your sense of humour.

I have moved on... to a far more responsible chow board, driven by people with pro- active ethics and who are willing to address moral issues with fervor rather than shove them onto another area of the board and hope that things "smooth" themselves over.

The " miff" here isn't you, but the forum's lack of printed policy as to whether or not they promote responsible dog ownership.

Any canine, feline or animal related forum on the internet, should state a clear, crisp mandate as to whether or not they support , and promote responsible pet ownership.
This board does not state it anywhere nor does it seem to enforce it, nor promote it.

Whenever there is a conflict over this, the response has been a "laissez-faire attitude", of "freedom of speech" , rather than actually adhering to morals or ethics
The irony here is that this board was originally created by someone very empassioned with rescue.

To take the subject and move it away rather than deal with the actual issue, drives their nail home.
Sorry! :!: Not interested.
Better Yet ! Adopt!