Annual Meeting.

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Annual Meeting.

Post by pfordeb »

Depending on how Sharon is feeling, I'm proposing a replay of our North Central Ohio Chow fest from last October. North Central Ohio is just a location and not an exclusive group :lol: :lol: As If. Anyway, I know the North of Ohio people had a nice chow fest last spring, but I'm game for another, if anyone is interested. Of course, I've forgotten the name of the place we had it last year but I can check. Anyone interested?

OH -- and PS, If I haven't won him over before, if anyone would like to bring any females that need a new home, especially black ones, we can keep a little secret from Forrest until he meets the chowgirl and can't resist. The potential brothers will have to get along as well.
courtsey of Sweetpea
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Annual Meeting.

Post by Sharons Chows »

Debbie,

It was in Wooster at the dog park.
I would presume that we would still have it in the early fall...so I had better be well by then as I am sure that I will be.
It would be nice to do another chow fest. JR is going to be 12 at the beginning of September and he is becoming a cantankerous old man and will need a good run with the others.

If you should find a nice black girlie in the Cleveland area...I would be happy to help spring her for you and meet you inbetween.
Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Annual Meeting.

Post by pfordeb »

Sounds good to me. Larry & Terrina may have a girl for us, but we'll have to see how the timing works. If nothing else, maybe we can get together Sharon.
courtsey of Sweetpea