Northern California ChowChowFest 2017

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Northern California ChowChowFest 2017

Post by LEO's mum »

ChowChowFesters in Northern California(Oregon, Nevada & Washington State)

Please Save the Date: Saturday, September 30th, 2017

If you are interested in attending this year's ChowChowFest, please PM through this site and provide me with your name & your personal email address . If you have attended ChowChowFest 2016 and have received a email from me(please check your junk mail folder, too), no need to PM me, you are on the list.

LEO's mum
kingalls

Re: Northern California ChowChowFest 2017

Post by kingalls »

We will be there in honor of the original Northern California Chow Chow gathering...our Chows Shiloh and Nahkohe will be there in spirit!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Just a quick reminder that CCF17 will be held on:

Saturday, September 30th.

Please PM me if you'd like to attend. \:D/

LEO & LEO's mum
Tysonsmom27
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tysonsmom27 »

Hello, I would be interested in chow fest 2017 , i am new to this forum. I have a 10 month old red chow named Tyson and my husband and I have been trying to find things like this. I tried to PM but it wasn't allowing me. If you could please send me more information that would be wonderful.

LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Tysonsmom!!

Yes, yes, yes!!! Do come and join us. So sorry for the delay, I have sent you a PM just now. I really need your email to send you the invite. Please update the thread if you can't see it.

Hugs to you and Tyson

LEO's mum
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

ChowChowFest 2017 is coming this Saturday, the 30th of Sep.

If you'd like to attend and have not yet got an Evite from me yet, please PM me with your email address now!! \:D/

Tysonsmom, please check PM reply to your PM today. We'd love to see you at CCF.

LEO's mum
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Tysonsmom27 wrote:Hello, I would be interested in chow fest 2017 , i am new to this forum. I have a 10 month old red chow named Tyson and my husband and I have been trying to find things like this. I tried to PM but it wasn't allowing me. If you could please send me more information that would be wonderful.
Hi Tyson's mom,

With only one day left before CCF17, we need to know if you really are planning to attend. We have limited space and other particulars which need to be ironed out prior to the event. Leo's mum DID NOT received your email address to forward you the event information. If you would like to join us, please provide her (or me) with you personal email address so we can send you the Evite. We would love to meet you and Tyson! However, since this is a private event and liabilities are involved, we never disclose details of the event in a public forum before the gathering happens. I hope you understand.
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Please enjoy the lovely video Belle's daddy created: https://youtu.be/7rcQVv1HcFM

This is our Tribute Tree. It memorializes all the chows who celebrated a ChowFest/ChowChowFest with us through the years. Sadly, there are a little over 30 chows listed on the tree. "Say not in grief, they are no more, but in thankfulness that they were."
Tribute Tree 2017 update smaller.jpg
Tribute Tree 2017 update smaller.jpg (89.18 KiB) Viewed 16814 times