another rescue from Dayton, WA

Share your experiences of rescuing a Chow Chow from this site.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowzrpurejoy
Rank 0
Rank 0

another rescue from Dayton, WA

Post by chowzrpurejoy »

Hello --

I'd like to introduce Sheba. I adopted her through NW Chow Rescue almost one year ago. She will be turning three in Sept. During this past year she has gained soooooo much confidence! When I first got her she would run for cover at the slightest noise (me sitting in a chair, stepping on leaf). The first time I took her to a pet store (she had been w/ me for 3 months) she was shaking!!! She is now a confident Chow. We are in advanced training class (more for the socialization than anything else) and she loves to go out and smell the flowers.

On another note, I've read the past threads regarding this Dayton, WA incident and would like to say 'THANK YOU' to everyone on this board that assisted in saving those Chows. Sheba has been such a wonderful addition that I cannot imagine my life without her. I feel lucky and grateful that she and I crossed paths.
Attachments
sheba-web.jpg
sheba-web.jpg (4.25 KiB) Viewed 4541 times
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: another rescue from Dayton, WA

Post by CoraP. »

Beautiful Sheba, and a beautiful story!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: another rescue from Dayton, WA

Post by Sirchow »

What a pretty girl Sheba is and it is so lovely to hear the end result of these rescue stories. You have done a wonderful job with her. :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.