Furminator to the rescue!!!

Topics, guidelines and tips for coat and skin care and grooming Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

jaxsun_12
Rank 1
Rank 1

Furminator to the rescue!!!

Post by jaxsun_12 »

Thank GOODNESS for the furminator!!! after months of trying to get jacks puppy fur out while his winter coat came in, i finally broke down today and spent the $60 on the furminator brush. WOW thats all i can say. I was a skeptic, it didnt look like much for 60 bucks. but ya just wow.... so much hair out from his one side already!!! and he just sits there and takes it!! he hates being brushed but while i was doing it today he fell alseep!!! The amount of hair that i got from his is as big as my fat cat! and its still just from one side. My cat loves it to so much hair! no wonder i have hair al over my clothes. i didnt know there was so much fur on the little critters!! when i get batteries for the camera i will post pictures. Its amazing and i recommend you give it a try!!
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Furminator to the rescue!!!

Post by Coco Chow »

It looks like they have small, medium and large furminator.
What size do you use?

(I'm wondering if it could be of some help with Coco's coat. Everyday it's 20mn brushing and I take from her so much fur, the size of an orange. But she only has puppy coat for now. Except for those weird spots of fur on her tail :roll: )

Thanks.
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
jaxsun_12
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by jaxsun_12 »

i have the medium one. good luck with the fur!!
KathrynH
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by KathrynH »

It does work great...but Buddha hates it :roll: Sometimes he'll let me brush him w/ a regular brush, but bring out the Furminator and he's getting away as fast as he can...last time I spend that much money on a brush LOL
Thanks so much sweetpea!!!