Shampoo for Chow chow

Topics, guidelines and tips for coat and skin care and grooming Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sasy99
Rank 0
Rank 0

Shampoo for Chow chow

Post by Sasy99 »

Hi, I would like to know from you what shampoo and balm to take for my Raul ... Raul has 10 months and suffers from dirt ... so I would like a proddoto that makes the hair soft and voluminous but suitable for a dog suffering from dermatitis[quote][/quote]
nendi
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Shampoo for Chow chow

Post by nendi »

Hi Sasy99! I have three totally different dogs. I have a pit bull a chow chow and a shih tzu.
my pit bull gets medicated tea tree shampoos or earth baths green tea which I absolutely love! or tropicleans aloe for the pit and chow chow.
i use a basic tearless for the faces on all three. tho i just picked up nooties tearless its a natural shampoo but not one i'll be using again. i have 15 dif types of dog shampoos lol.

i like buddy wash shampoo and conditioners too it has rose mary and mint soothing for the skin.

but for my chow chow i recently ordered offline #1 all systems pure white lightening shampoo https://petapproves.com/best-smelling-d ... o-reviews/ it helps lighten stains. you can use it on white dogs and cream dogs so you can use it on both of your dogs. and than i use an espree conditioner after, next bottle i'll be going to the earth bath conditioner since thats what i use at work and i really do like earth bath products.

i've also used the mane and tail shampoo mr chips is talking about i think the first time i had dreads? it is good shampoo too you can get it at walmart or sally's beauty supply. may be one of the only shampoos that are used on ppl i'd recommend on a dog.There are a lot of useful videos on this topic on Youtube, I will leave here one of them, as many often have similar questions.Good Luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmnU2xZ7AqA
There are no solved problems; there are only problems that are more or less solved.
All the best, Nendi
Diceus