Found the best shampoo

Topics, guidelines and tips for coat and skin care and grooming Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jdcell100
Rank 0
Rank 0

Found the best shampoo

Post by Jdcell100 »

I believe I found the best shampoo for our little bear it's called WEN I believe you can only get it on qvc. Gave him a bath with it about 6 weeks ago and his coat still looks gorgeous no more itching or flaking
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Found the best shampoo

Post by Rio »

You can buy that direct from WEN website I believe, I didn't think human shampoo was suitable for dogs (PH and all that) but I am no expert, if it works with no side effects then good on you for finding that gem.
squintero
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by squintero »

Rio wrote:You can buy that direct from WEN website I believe, I didn't think human shampoo was suitable for dogs (PH and all that) but I am no expert, if it works with no side effects then good on you for finding that gem.
its supposed to be really gentle on the hair and not strip it like "normal" shampoo
Jdcell100
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Jdcell100 »

No I checked and doubled check to see if I can use on little bear the brochure that comes with it when you buy it says excellent for dogs. And believe me it is there is no suds at all when you apply it rinses out very easy and his coat is o soft and brings out the color and last till his next bath that he gets every 4 weeks
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

Thanks for checking if its ok for doggies, might give it a go for Rio, he likes running through wet muddy grass!!!! Might give it a go on my hair too ( I have thick unruly hair)