Been here before......

Topics, guidelines and tips for coat and skin care and grooming Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chan7
Rank 0
Rank 0

Been here before......

Post by chan7 »

....hi everyone....its been awhile since I visited CC.org.....we still have CHAN(full blooded chow) and our other 3 dogs -Chen Siam and Cupcake(chow mixes). We have relocated from Nashville Tn to McCordsville Indiana-just outside of Indianapolis. Hopefully can get back in the loop here. Have a q (someone can help with). Been looking for a good Chow Groomer for Chan. Cant find anyone in the area. Anyone here who lives in the Indy area who may know of one, let me know-appreciate it! Thanx Rob :wink:
chan7
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Been here before......

Post by chan7 »

27 lurkers and not an answer...means that no one who has a chow and gets him/her/it groomed, lives near Indianapolis and can recommend someone! Or it means the 27 are 'curious' who this person-yours truly is-and thats about it! Will wait for someone who does live here.
Zhuyos mom

Re: Been here before......

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Welcome back, Rob (RobK), you might want to PM a few members who I think live in IN to get some suggestions. They may not frequent the site as much as when they first joined on so that is why you are not receiving any viable answers to you question. Also PM'ing "Auddymay" might help since she coordinated a chowfest in IN a couple of years back. Here are the member who I think live in IN (don't know what part but you can ask them): chowchowdaddy, Luvmychows2 and TiVo's Mom.

Good luck.