Urine staines

Topics, guidelines and tips for coat and skin care and grooming Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Urine staines

Post by Sirchow »

Does anyone know a product that removes urine staines from chow trousers. Bramble is a little devil may care chow when it comes to squatting and usually runs on again whilst still peeing! :shock: So she is always stained at the back end. No one seems to make a product for this that I can find.
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Urine staines

Post by Layla »

I use a lot of Chris Christenson products on my creamy girl. A lot of whitening shampoos will help with staining btu this http://www.chrissystems.com/iceonice1.htm sprayed on, prevents the issue :D
Thank you Elodie!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

I notice they mention "white on white" shampoo have you tried that one as I could get them both together if it is any good. Thank you for that tip. :D
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Oh yes, i love the white on white for Millie. I would swear by the black on black for my Alfie's coat. It was always GORGEOUSLY back & shiny. They are natural, with none of the hardh chemicals you often find in these kind of shampoos, a big plus for me. I think CC does a 'trial' or 'travel' pack of minature sizes you could try???
Thank you Elodie!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Thank you. I found a supplier in the UK for anyone interested. www.hubint.com :D