Best Detangling spray! The STUFF for dogs---from a groomer!

Topics, guidelines and tips for coat and skin care and grooming Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

summer_rose03
Rank 1
Rank 1

Best Detangling spray! The STUFF for dogs---from a groomer!

Post by summer_rose03 »

I use this product at work, and I will tell you it works miracles! Not only is great for detangling, but it also helps loosen undercoat! I would be lost with out it, and I'm sure I would have a lot more unhappy customers too! It is hypo allergenic, buut has a slight smell when first sprayed, but no odor when its dry! It leaves their coats feeling great!

I have a Shih Tzu that I groom every 3 weeks tha always came in matted no matter what. I doused her in The Stuff before she left one day, and 3 weeks later,not a single mat! I forgot the next groom and so she was matted again the next time. If I spray her with it when she's done, she comes back to me with no mats whatsoever!

You only need a little bit, so it lasts forever if you're just using it on your own dog. I use it on about 75% of the dogs I groom every week. It really is magic. Since I started using it, almost all the other girls in my salon have also bought bottles of it and use it daily with awesome results.

I am not involved with the company at all. I just thought I would post this on here to help fellow Chow lovers keep their dogs looking great.

http://www.petedge.com/The-Stuff-Condit ... T18916.pro
ImageImage
Thanks SweetPea!