Cost of grooming

Topics, guidelines and tips for coat and skin care and grooming Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

PurpleKisses
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Cost of grooming

Post by PurpleKisses »

We pay $75 at Petsmart for Chi-Ching, we do it about 4 times a year and they do bath, blow dry, brushing, trimming, nails, ears, *Censored Word* glands, and brush his teeth. Plus he gets a bandana and a little spray of doggy cologne!

I am going to set up my own grooming area though after we move...
Chi-Ching
http://www.katzphotography.net
littlebigzbunnies.weebly.com
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Took LEO to her main groomer. The cost was $85. I said come again?, just to make sure I did not subconsiously omit the one-hundred-and before the figure. It was just $85!. I was so happy tipped them $15 to make it a nice round figure...... :roll: She is at least 2 shades lighter and smells nice \:D/ It's all worth it. Well, for a week or so, anyways.......
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

I remember seeing LEO after she came back from the groomers, she is SO beautiful & soft :D
Thank you Elodie!
xtinax33
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by xtinax33 »

I live in queens and at first I use to pay at that rate up until my neighbor told me about American north shore animal league which is in long island. Costs about 50 dollars. I suggest that u look up a league center similar to that it will be cheaper and just about the same quality as a private botique. Northshore is definately great!