Need Help.

Health topics and issues with Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Clayton01
Rank 0
Rank 0

Need Help.

Post by Clayton01 »

Hi, I just buy a new dog and I want to know the feeding for it. I also asked from my friend who send me huge list of food types, Understanding Dog Food Ingredients, Dog Food Fillers which is including many ingredients. but I just want to know a normal food for it. I am not going to train or other think like that.

Quality, Innovation and Customer Service
Last edited by Clayton01 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Need Help.

Post by Pinoy51 »

Hi, you realise that this a ChowChow forum, right ?
If you then go to the health section, you find tons of information about food and feeding ChowChows.
Good luck with your new friend.
Best regards
Pinoy51
Leeds01
Rank 0
Rank 0

Need Help.

Post by Leeds01 »

Clayton01 wrote:Hi, I just buy a new dog and I want to know the feeding for it. I also asked from my friend who send me huge list of food types, Understanding Dog Food Ingredients, Dog Food Fillers which is including many ingredients. but I just want to know a normal food for it. I am not going to train or other think like that.
Is this written in English?
Cam Atis
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cam Atis »

Dogfood brands listed here like Hill's Science Diet, Royal Canin are already BEST brands in my country but in US it is regarded by the members here who are from US as low quality dog food. So from my country, middle priced range are Eukanuba, Holistic Recipe and Pedigree. There are way low qualtiy brands such as Beef pro (used by nreeders here I guess from what I read)
Anyway, if you'll ask me, Hill's and Royal Canin are good kibbles. Cassie was on Royal Canin. But she is now on Holistic Recipe because it is cheaper than Royal Canin. And Holistic Recipe, that was her puppy food when she was with her breeder.
Cam Atis
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cam Atis »

I have no problem with her coat on these brands. She did have a sort of allergy when way low quality such as beef pro and Pet One. She had a bald spot on the back. It stopped when our supply of Holistic arrived. She on theow quality diet for two weeks due to delayed shipment.