Omega-3

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Omega-3

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Is this Omega -3 something they just discovered?, we talk about it on here but last night on TV they had a 2 hour infomercial with some doctor selling bottles of Omega-3, Two hours of this guy telling people it will save thier lives. I start to have my doubts about products that make the infomercial circuit, except for the Little Giant ladder thats ok.
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

I'm not sure, but doesn't Omega 3 sound like the tablespoon of "Cod Liver Oil" fad back in the '50's and '60's? I've been supplementing PB & Z's food with Omega 3 capsules. They seem to really like it. I poke the gel cap and swizzle the contents on top of their food and leave the gel cap there too. They eat their meal ever so much more. Someone here posted that's how they administer their chow's Omega 3 pills. Works great. I bought mine from Trader Joe's. They have a least smelly variety and sensibly priced. I have to be careful to not get it in my system since I'm allergic to all seafood. But my two just love it. They love their Sea Jerkey too (that has Omega 3 from Sea Cucumbers and MSM added). But as far as the infomercials for the Omega 3, some people really do have to have the yutspa to sell in that circuit. I feel the same way when B12 is peddled on the air.