Kibbles 'n bits? Purina?

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Katjusa
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Kibbles 'n bits? Purina?

Post by Katjusa »

Tippsy'smom wrote:And I really don't care!
Now see, that's tipical american behaviour ... not caring about anyone else.
I live in Europe, in a country none of you have ever heard of probably.
Dog lovers here believe that even Royal Canin isn't a good foor for your dogs ... (that's people who actually care what their dogs eat ... others buy pedigree)
And I must admit it's often that people buy a dog because they have a house. Predominant belief is that if you have a flat you're not supposed to have a dog. But I do. And I have to defend myself anytime a person asks me where I keep my dog. It is much more common to have your dog outside in his own um... house? kennel? Can't remember the word. I'm not saying thats okay, but that is the fact. And if you spend enough time with your dog I don't see why that's a problem (depends on a breed of course).
I'm not going to argue with anyone, all I want to say is that noone has the right to judge without knowing what's really going on. I do it sometimes too, we all do... but it's wrong.

And Tippsy'smom ... It's good that you know that Kibbles 'n Bits isn't the best food. I can only suggest to you that you keep trying to convince your parents. If you don't succeed... well you'll be earning your own money some day right? :wink:
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Kibbles 'n bits? Purina?

Post by Tippsy'smom »

It's not that I don't understand and KNOW it's different in other countries, I'm just SICK of being harasses about it!

I'll be making my own money when I don't get turned down because I "don't have experience"...
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix