Nutro Holistic Puppy Snacks

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Nutro Holistic Puppy Snacks

Post by ngraham »

Awhile back while we were at Petsmart, I thought I'd try the Nutro Holistic Puppy snacks for Koda. I know I have posted here before about how he refused to even put them in his mouth and drop them after he smelled them. Even Sam, who inhales anything won't eat them. LOL So lo and behold, enter Molly. She likes them. LOL We were outside earlier and she did her usual run over to the neighbors yard and refused to come to me, so I went and got a couple of the Nutro snacks to start working with her on the "COME" command. We're out of the Bil-Jacks liver treats. So of course Koda had to be in on it. LOL Now guess who ate the Nutro Holistic snacks? I'd break off pieces for Molly, and of course Koda had to have some too... and he actually ate them. Talk about being jealous. LOL I got Molly to come to me using the snacks and praise with them also. I am sure that will go right out of her head the next time we go out, but I'll grab a couple of the snacks on the way out the door to keep working with her and keep jealous Koda happy. LOL
Nancy and Tai

Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

JR has always loved the large Bil Jac biscuits. All of a sudden they are not available anymore and Bil Jac is hawking these liver cookies instead...they are more expensive...and JR HATES them! He cannot be the only dog out there that feels the same way so I am going to drop Bil Jac an email.

Cheyenne...well....she eats anything...she loves to eat!!!

Sharon