Texas Toothpicks

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Texas Toothpicks

Post by fillyok »

I decided to do a review on these things (I didn't try them personally). They're pretty gross when you think about it, but the pack gives them four paws up. :biggergrin: They're just little cow tails and they last a little while even with my big chewers. They're kind of pricey, but for a special treat they're not too bad. I found them at my local pet store and noticed you can find them on the internet.

Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Texas Toothpicks

Post by Layla »

We LOVE merrick products here... not tried these so M&A say thanks! \:D/
Thank you Elodie!
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

we tried them here and we give them thumbs up :D
Chyna and Kai love them too!
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
WildThings
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by WildThings »

Fiona loves the Texas Toothpicks, but I haven't been able to find them lately. My petstore used to have them in a bulk bins, I would get her one at a time when I bought dog food, but I haven't seen them lately. The store still carries Merrick, just not these. I will have to look at another petstore. Tess thinks they are great to hide in the couch cushions. She's just not a big chewer. I actually kind of forgot about them. Fiona's just as happy with the Moo bully sticks or the Merrick wishbones (not a wishbone actually, but a tendon cut in a wishbone shape).
Amanda
ImageSweetpea Designs
"Many people talk to animals...not many listen though. That's the problem" The Tao of Pooh