Raw Diet

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Merlin
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Raw Diet

Post by Merlin »

I feed what I feel is best for my dogs based on experience, of which I have well over 20 years in this breed. As for my wallet, I bet I make way more than you do, and probably have more than you do, because I don't throw my money away needlessly(most of the time).
It's very possible that you have more than I do, it's very possible that you earn more than I do, I won't argue with that, - but - I don't sell dogs under the table as a supplement to my living either.

This year the US FDA published a very nice report about people who patronize quality foods and their impact on the health system, versus those who do not, or can not afford quality foods in their lives, and THEIR effect on the health system. Maybe you'd like to read the report and come back and tell us how your own govenment is as stupid as I apparently am - or - just maybe you'll quit be fore you really make yourself look bad, and give in to the fact that you're all about your wallet. I see you for what you are..

Quality nutrition at any time, will ALWAYS be more expensive than cheap, commercially prepared foods whether human or animal. The commercial petfood industry is the WASTE to PROFIT industry, they love people just like you, with a mindset just like yours. While you may have more money than I do, at least I have far more respect for myself, my own body and lifestyle and for my dogs.

*MM riding off on one of her polo ponies away from this mad man who has all this money.*
(and yes, I do have polo ponies Mr. Mega bucks) - I guess next you're going to try to tell me how you're more educated that I am.
NEVER Support Back Yard Breeders & Puppy Mills
Contact Your local Chow Chow Association to find your Breeder of Merit!
Better Yet ! Adopt!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Merlin wrote:
I feed what I feel is best for my dogs based on experience, of which I have well over 20 years in this breed. As for my wallet, I bet I make way more than you do, and probably have more than you do, because I don't throw my money away needlessly(most of the time).
It's very possible that you have more than I do, it's very possible that you earn more than I do, I won't argue with that, - but - I don't sell dogs under the table as a supplement to my living either.

This year the US FDA published a very nice report about people who patronize quality foods and their impact on the health system, versus those who do not, or can not afford quality foods in their lives, and THEIR effect on the health system. Maybe you'd like to read the report and come back and tell us how your own govenment is as stupid as I apparently am - or - just maybe you'll quit be fore you really make yourself look bad, and give in to the fact that you're all about your wallet. I see you for what you are..

Quality nutrition at any time, will ALWAYS be more expensive than cheap, commercially prepared foods whether human or animal. The commercial petfood industry is the WASTE to PROFIT industry, they love people just like you, with a mindset just like yours. While you may have more money than I do, at least I have far more respect for myself, my own body and lifestyle and for my dogs.

*MM riding off on one of her polo ponies away from this mad man who has all this money.*
(and yes, I do have polo ponies Mr. Mega bucks) - I guess next you're going to try to tell me how you're more educated that I am.
Education doesn't always mean someone is smart, common sense usually prevails! Now I know I have more money than you, horses are a bottomless pit in which you throw your money into. I have cows. :lol:
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Merlin
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Merlin »

Education doesn't always mean someone is smart, common sense usually prevails! Now I know I have more money than you, horses are a bottomless pit in which you throw your money into. I have cows
Good to know, I'll bet you feed your cows just like you feed your dogs.
MM
NEVER Support Back Yard Breeders & Puppy Mills
Contact Your local Chow Chow Association to find your Breeder of Merit!
Better Yet ! Adopt!
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Merlin and Red Dragon cease your banter. Clearly, both of you have differing points of view and experiences with the Raw Diet. You are both entering into posts on this thread which are no longer relevant to the subject at hand. Thank you.
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Merlin wrote:
Education doesn't always mean someone is smart, common sense usually prevails! Now I know I have more money than you, horses are a bottomless pit in which you throw your money into. I have cows
Good to know, I'll bet you feed your cows just like you feed your dogs.
MM
Yep, Purina "Show Chow".
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!