Happy Days are Here Again

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Auddymay

Happy Days are Here Again

Post by Auddymay »

A little over a month ago, the girl's brand of food was unavailable, and I had to get a different type. I actually gave them Wellness, which they loved, and then made the tragic mistake of getting SG Wolf King, which they hated. Some may recall a recent post of mine that told of a vaccuum cleaner/feces encounter...Well hurray! I finally ran out of the brussel sprouts of dogfood, and when I went to the store, there was a big shiney bag of their own brand! And it weighed 40 pounds, and was even on sale! When I got it home, the girls knew right off what the story was, and danced about in giddy anticipation. I have never seen Lily scarf anything but the most favorite treat, but she sure took care of her portion! I even hand fed Pip to be sure she got her share, because Lily was monopolizing the bowl. I feel a bit guilty, because she is so small anyway, I fear she may have lost another pound or 2 from snubbibg the SG. They are more than happy things are back to status quo!
Lisa_D
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Happy Days are Here Again

Post by Lisa_D »

Yay! =D= It sounds like your household will be back to normal again! I must have missed your post on the vacuum cleaner/feces incident. It sounds quite interesting! :lol: :lol: I will have to do a search for that one!

Awesome banner compliments of Sweetpea, Thank you!
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Happy Days are Here Again

Post by Rowlee »

Auddymay, I am absolutely appalled that you alllowed yourself to run out of the girls' food. =; . That is shockingly poor chow ownership on your part :lol: :lol: . Unavailable or not, you should have at least a 6 months supply on hand :wink:

Don't recall the vacuum cleaner/faeces encouter, will have to look that one up!!

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!