Solid Gold Testimonial

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Solid Gold Testimonial

Post by chowfrnd88 »

I was checking the SG website for any new news, and clicked on the customer testimonials section, which gets updated every few months and saw this :D :

Dear Solid Gold,
We got our Chow Chow three years ago. She was six years old at the time. Her previous owner had her on antibiotics and steroids because of severe skin problems. We wanted to get her off the medicine so our daughter went online and found Solid Gold. She ordered SeaMeal and a bag of Hund-n-Flocken and we started her on it as soon as we got it. Within a short time, her skin started to improve and her appetite was much better. She has been off the medication since then and at the age of nine she acts like a much younger dog. She eats nothing but Solid Gold products and I have now added your Flax Seed Oil, which she really likes mixed in with her food. I am sure if our daughter wouldn't have found Solid Gold we would not have our beautiful Chow Chow. Thank you so much for your wonderful products.
From Carol H.
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Solid Gold Testimonial

Post by janet »

I sent them a letter a while back myself, telling them how well my chowkids are doing on their food (WOLF KING). i even got an email thanking me personally. i thought that was pretty cool.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

i sent them an email a while back raving about their wolf king and how great my chowkids are doin on it. they emailed me back and thanked me. i thought that was pretty cool.
ok guys, im not rainman, and i dint know why this happened. for some reason i thought my first post didnt go through.lmao.
Last edited by janet on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

janet wrote:i sent them an email a while back raving about their wolf king and how great my chowkids are doin on it. they emailed me back and thanked me. i thought that was pretty cool.
A free bag would have been cooler.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage