Zuke's?

Topics, guidelines and tips for feeding Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Zuke's?

Post by fillyok »

Has anyone tried anything from Zuke's? I saw an ad in Bark magazine and everything sounds pretty good -- no wheat, no corn, no preservatives, and no fillers.
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Zuke's?

Post by Layla »

They gets 8 paws firmly down from Millie & Alf. Millie won't touch anything from their range, Alf spat the chew out, then buried it, then dug it up, rolled in it..... everything but eat it :roll:
Thank you Elodie!
WildThings
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by WildThings »

MIne all like Zukes...there are others they like better (Fiona would learn physics if it meant getting beef or lamb lung). I use the chicken or salmon small bites for Fiona's trainingg and for a long time, the Zuke's glucosomine treats where the only way I could get my collie to take glucosomine. I really like the small bites because they don't fill her up when we are working on training. I don't have to try to cut/break up other treats.
Amanda
ImageSweetpea Designs
"Many people talk to animals...not many listen though. That's the problem" The Tao of Pooh
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Take a lesson from Alf, he looked at it and said "GAD ZUKES" then ran off and buried it hoping the stuff would never be found again. Never heard of it But Alf and Millie don't seem to approve.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Butters agrees with Alf. We tried the little treats and he said "Yucko"
SweetPea Rocks!!
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Glad I asked before I spent a small fortune. Buying 4 of everything can hit you in the pocketbook before too long. Thanks for the input!!