New Blue chow chow in family!!!

Training and behavior topics, guidelines, and tips for Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

N.Princess
Rank 0
Rank 0

New Blue chow chow in family!!!

Post by N.Princess »

This is my first post and really hoping you guys/gals can help me. So my family has bought a puppy chow chow ( from a respected breeder) she is a blue beauty and we are gonna call her NIkita ^^, anyway we know a chow chow is better for a one person family but we have no little kids in ours there is my mum , dad , brother (21), sister (16), and me (18), and even though we have waited about three months to finally get this puppy (kyaaaaaa so excited) and I've read so much about this breed that I hope can help me and my family take good care of her, I am still so worried. She is coming TOMORROW and I'm getting nervous as if a new baby was coming hahaha. so I was wondering could any of you give me some tips, warnings, tricks...etc you have learned over the years with your own chows to help out a first timer family hahaha. It would be gravely appreciated.

Natalie
Sarahloo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: New Blue chow chow in family!!!

Post by Sarahloo »

RELAX!!! :D That is the most important thing! Prepare everything (food, bowls, baby gates (if necessary), harness, leash, bed) and then get all giddy and excited and happy for your new arrival!
N.Princess
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New Blue chow chow in family!!!

Post by N.Princess »

Hahaha defiantly *breathe in and out ims super mega mega mega ultra excited it's 11:04 pm right now and I can't sleep T___T