Cleaning products for chow chows?

Training and behavior topics, guidelines, and tips for Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

jennifer.maxwell26
Rank 0
Rank 0

Cleaning products for chow chows?

Post by jennifer.maxwell26 »

I just got a dog and I am having problems training him. My house now smells like urine and dirt. I have air fresheners throughout my house, but the smell is so strong you can still smell thedog odor! So first of all, I’m wondering how I should go about training him? Second, now that my house reeks, I need to find some good carpet odor removal or dog odor solutions to get rid of the smell. Any suggestions??
kingalls

Re: Cleaning products for chow chows?

Post by kingalls »

Please give us more information about your Chow...age, previous history, frequency of allowing him outside, what you are feeding, etc....
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

So that's a new way to do advertising /:) ?
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Yes, Elodie, that is exactly it. I removed your links, Jennifer. I should have removed the entire thread, but instead will say that you violated the TOU and any more such posts and I will block you, and smote your posts. I hope we now completely understand each other...
jennyj
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by jennyj »

OK i havnt seen new posts and i would like to know what products you use to clean your chow chows?. Mine isnt dirty yet but it will get there.