Wilbur George

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Wilbur George

Post by Rowlee »

Here's some photos (AGAIN!!!) of my darling Wilbur George, AKA His Royal Cuteness. Such a delight to have around even if he is a handful :D At the moment no matter what you have in your hand, he HAS TO HAVE IT!! Doesn't matter if it's a piece of paper, Wilbur has to try to take it off you. He is the nosiest dog I've ever come across. Has to have his head in every cupboard, shelf etc and HAS to be involved in everything Steve and I do. It's like he's frightened he'll miss out on something. I'm sure he thinks he's helping us (he's not!!). Hope you enjoy these photos
Last edited by Rowlee on Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks so much Sweetpea, you're a star!
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Wilbur George

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

His coloring is so pretty. And that face... how can you tell him he's done something wrong when he looks at you like that?? :D

Hannah is the same way about having to have everything that you have. She's quite comical, though... You can get her to carry pretty much anything! I'm thinking that I'm going to get some bunny ears and an easter basket and see if I can't get a picture of her wearing the ears while holding the basket in her mouth :lol: . Highly doubtful, but I'm gonna try! She has ants in the pants, you know, and can't be bothered to keep still.
ImageImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Wilbur is growing into a fine young Chowman!

Here is a story about Lily related to needing to be included. Lily feels the need to smell everything. If I go to a drive thru resturant, she must smell the money I am giving, the change I get back, and the bag of food I recieve. Earlier today, I brought home some slightly green bananas. We had one from a few days ago that was as ripe as anyone would want a banana to be left. Haley asked me to bring her a new one. I told her the old one would taste better, but she insisted, until she saw they were not ripe quite yet. So she asked for the ripe one, which I brought to her. As we were doing the exchange, Miss Lily was all enquiring, so I bent down to let her sniff the new one before putting it back in the kitchen. As I presented it for a sniff, she reached for it, as though it were a treat. At the last second, she realized what it was and pulled back. Then she became indignant when we laughed at her!

I find it hard to believe he is so big already. Hugs and kisses, sweet Wilbur George!
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

wilbur has that kind of face that makes you melt. he is one cute chowman. =P~ =P~
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chowkidz »

Wilbur is a cutie! It funny to hear your story and Auddymay's. Must be a chow thing. Jade and Nanook HAVE to smell anything that comes into the house or that John and I are touching. We are painting the living room right now and they just had to try and sniff the rollers! Jade use to carry the mail home and her and Nanook carry firewood back to the house with us. They are our little helpers ( in their world at least).
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

It's a shame they are so far apart... Coco would *love* to play in your garden with the beautiful Wilbur... 8)
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Ginger Bears Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Ginger Bears Mom »

AAWWWW what a love bug he is, just makes you want to hug the stuffin out of him....thanks for sharing.
Betty, Ziggy's Mom
Ginger Bears Mom ~ In Loving Memory, 8.5.93 - 11.16.07

"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."
midnightstars
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by midnightstars »

Oh I just love Wilbur's face. he is precious. By the way how are you feeling.
Sandi

STAR YOUR FOREVER IN MY HEART
3/20/93 - 2/1/07
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Wilbur looks great! What a cutie!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Goodness he is cute. Butters is nosey as well. HE even has to smell the mail.
SweetPea Rocks!!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Maybe they should train our busy body Chowdren to work at the airports...
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Handsome as ever Wilber. When did he get the middle name???
Thank you Elodie!
coleywoley
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by coleywoley »

I l ove wilbur. He's such a cutie pie....almost as cute as my ginger :wink: How are you doing?

Thank you so much sweetpea you are wonderful!!!
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

Layla wrote:Handsome as ever Wilber. When did he get the middle name???
He got the middle name just after I'd had a morphine injection in December when I had my gall bladder attack/infection. :lol: :lol:

Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

:lol: You crack me up Sab
Thank you Elodie!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

lol he is so handsome and his name just kills me! (my step grand dad was named Wilbur) I love it even more so with the middle name! I gave Chloe a middle name because you can't do any cutesie nicknames with Chloe so now she is Chloe Marie!
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

coleywoley wrote:I l ove wilbur. He's such a cutie pie....almost as cute as my ginger :wink: How are you doing?
I'm doing well thanks. Bit tired because it was my first week back at work this week but apart from that, recovering really well and actually starting to feel like a normal person again, well as normal as I ever feel :lol: Wilbur has been a bit of a teenager this week, bit of a handful. He bit my bum the other day and despite all the padding on it, it hurt :cry:

Theo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Theo »

Oh Sabina, His Royal Cuteness is just that!!!! I'm so glad you're feeling better!!!
Sahara91
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Sahara91 »

Gorgeous :!: :mrgreen:
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

Layla wrote::lol: You crack me up Sab
It's true, I was on another planet after and the morphine shot and we were in the car going from the doctors to the hospital for me to get blood tests etc and I suddenly decided Wilbur needed a middle name and it should be George. Steve said he really didn't feel I should be worrying about such things at a time like this!!! :lol:

chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

OMG, he is growing so fast! He is definitely both royal and a cutie pie. He is welcome here anytime. Is he getting more red? Or is it just my screen?

I thought all chows were afraid they would miss something? Mine are always checking everything I do to be sure I am doing it correctly. All cabinets get checked out by one or the other. Teddy sleeps in front of the refrigerator just before mealtimes so I can't open the door without his help. Anything coming in to the house gets sniffed and investigated and Cinder has to lick most things (yuk!). We got a new coffee table and I caught Cinder licking it from one end to the other. I cleaned and oiled it and she thinks it would be a good idea to do taste it again!!!
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
Mally
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mally »

Oh Sabina I didn't know you were that sick!!! Are you feeling better??? :o I'm sorry Wilbur is being a pain in the bum (literally :lol: ) but that's we love those nasty little Chows! He is beautiful! I love his colour it is so intense and his face is sooo like "I didn't do it mum" - just want to squeeze him. Maybe this story is going to make you feel better about your sore bottom: I was givivng Lychee her hug - she loves hugs! Usually I'll squat down and she will put both her paws on my knees so that she can sniff my hair and lick my face whilst I rub her back. This time however her paws stayed on the ground...I started to rub her on the back as usual while she buried her face in my jumper - then suddenly I felt a horrible PINCH on my ....BOOB!!!! The nasty thing bit me on my breast and when I screamed she tried to go for the other!!!! So there....I hope your bum feels better than my breast :roll: And yes .. i know I need to post some Lychee shots :roll:
Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

chow fancier wrote:OMG, he is growing so fast! He is definitely both royal and a cutie pie. He is welcome here anytime. Is he getting more red? Or is it just my screen?!
Nope, not your screen he's getting more red. He's got a great big thick strip of mahogany coloured fur on his back.

Rowlee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Rowlee »

Mally wrote:Oh Sabina I didn't know you were that sick!!! Are you feeling better??? :o I'm sorry Wilbur is being a pain in the bum (literally :lol: ) but that's we love those nasty little Chows! He is beautiful! I love his colour it is so intense and his face is sooo like "I didn't do it mum" - just want to squeeze him. Maybe this story is going to make you feel better about your sore bottom: I was givivng Lychee her hug - she loves hugs! Usually I'll squat down and she will put both her paws on my knees so that she can sniff my hair and lick my face whilst I rub her back. This time however her paws stayed on the ground...I started to rub her on the back as usual while she buried her face in my jumper - then suddenly I felt a horrible PINCH on my ....BOOB!!!! The nasty thing bit me on my breast and when I screamed she tried to go for the other!!!! So there....I hope your bum feels better than my breast :roll: And yes .. i know I need to post some Lychee shots :roll:
Yes, feeling better after my operation. Wilbur has bitten my breasts on several occasions and OMG, does it hurt and it leaves actual marks! The bite on the bum is nothing compared to the boob bite!! :lol: Steve says it's my fault because they (my boobs) dangle in Wilbur's face :roll: :!:

chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Rowlee wrote:
chow fancier wrote:OMG, he is growing so fast! He is definitely both royal and a cutie pie. He is welcome here anytime. Is he getting more red? Or is it just my screen?!
Nope, not your screen he's getting more red. He's got a great big thick strip of mahogany coloured fur on his back.
He is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color.
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868